ADVERTISEMENT

Score of Towns Co-Andrews game?

Wildcats played a hard game. Proud of our boys. Lead as many as 12 points off and on and answered every run Towns County made. Towns as everyone knows is hard to beat on their home court and never quit. The game reminded me of how they beat Hayesville in the Battle of the States. They just never quit. I’m proud of our team and feel great about how they played the entire game. Now having said this we lost our center in the first Qtr to a turned ankle and didn’t return the rest of the game. Then we lost his replacement also to a turned ankle in the 2nd Qtr who was able to come back midway through the 3rd. Finally early 3rd Qtr we lost another starter to a broke nose. He is our Charlie Hustle and seems to be in the right place. He did not return. Our subs played great but then the whistle started blowing and our top 2 scorers had 4 fouls with Ellis fouling out on a terrible call which was one of three questionable calls against him and I’m being nice by saying questionable. I’m not taking anything away from Towns because they never quit but the deck was stacked against us with 3 key players getting hurt and some very bad calls. Again I couldn’t be more proud of our team to fight through the adversity and lose by one in overtime with the best player in the conference fouling out with 2 minutes left. I hate to lose but it was a non conference game. Hopefully we will heal fast from the injuries

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Should be good to go by HD on Tuesday. Should be able to maybe rest some that game too for Robbinsville on Friday

Should be good to go by HD on Tuesday. Should be able to maybe rest some that game too for Robbinsville on Friday
I hope he is ready for Tuesday. He has never had a ankle injury and usually the first time heals quick. His dad is going to order high tops tonight and once he gets it taped up and buy a brace i’m hoping he will be able to go against HD if needed

Never understood why you wouldn’t want high tops in basketball lol
My brother told me he just got these new mid Top shoes before tonight game and he had told him he needed high tops. I agree, everyone on that team needs high tops

I hate to hear about the injuries, hopefully they will be able to heal and be ready for next week. Thanks for the update, I’m sure it was a great game to watch-hate I missed it!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT