ADVERTISEMENT

SC looking good

Yes South looks good. I think it'll be between them and Whiteville. Whiteville is fast and south is big and fast. Should be a good end of season game to watch...like always.

Whiteville will get better,but I think SC wins this year. Early though. EB won't beat South this year or Whiteville. East lost a lot.

Ha! Ha!! That's what you think! EB is better than they were last year according what I have heard. They haven"t lost a step, maybe even be faster than last year.

Ha! Ha!! That's what you think! EB is better than they were last year according what I have heard. They haven"t lost a step, maybe even be faster than last year.
I agree with Phanton. EB is going to be tough. Real tough. Just hate SC and EB play so early on.

Depends on how look at it. I agree the game is scheduled to be played, but very rarely is there two games scheduled to be played this early in the season that could adversely affect three teams in just two weeks. These two games could very well have the affect of moral on all three teams that seems to be favorites to win the conference. Not saying that EB will wins both games, but if they do then,, EB would be completely be in the drivers seat. SC and Whiteville would be behind the 8 ball so to speak. On the other if EB were to lose to one or the other, then you have to wait until end of season for the SC vs WHS to decide who wins it if they win the other scheduled games. EB happens to lose to WHS and SC then EB would be one helluva of a hole.

I agree with that. Who made the schedule the ADs ? EB is always tuff team to beat,just will lose one each year they should have won. Those Hines twins were big loss,I know their mother,fine people. Whiteville has to improve their ball control if they going to win conf. I still think SC has the studs to get it done. They took that loss in Eastern champ. last year hard. They have something to work hard for,getting back there. Buffkin is a boss to handle.Glad to hear Lennon back coaching

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT