ADVERTISEMENT

Saw on hudl

There is so much talent in the old CC this year. Last year was awesome. This year could be better.

Showing Parks and Huitt on that roster!! I Saw somewhere Else Huitt would be at Shelby.

Last edited:
That young man is an absolute freak in the weight room. I saw him in the Y since he was a preteen, on up till he moved to Florida a couple of years ago. Not big in stature, but he’s ripped and super strong. I called him, “The Man Child. His dad, Chris, was a great and popular personal trainer during his time at the Y in Shelby. He’s a workout fanatic, too, obviously.

Crest definitely just got better. I’m not surprised that he’s back with Graham graduating, and CC’s success in players getting recruited. He will be the starting runningback, no question about it, and he’s hell on defense, too. Looking forward to seeing this young man, in addition to the rest of the great talent in CC.

Reactions: Crestuff
Look out for a healthy Borders this year, too. He’s a great athlete, a Swiss Army knife like Ruff. It was very unfortunate that he was injured 90% of the season last year.

Reactions: Crestuff
Look out for a healthy Borders this year, too. He’s a great athlete, a Swiss Army knife like Ruff. It was very unfortunate that he was injured 90% of the season last year.
The Parks move just gave my Chargers a 3 headed monster on Offense.

Reactions: Lion Attack
That young man is an absolute freak in the weight room. I saw him in the Y since he was a preteen, on up till he moved to Florida a couple of years ago. Not big in stature, but he’s ripped and super strong. I called him, “The Man Child. His dad, Chris, was a great and popular personal trainer during his time at the Y in Shelby. He’s a workout fanatic, too, obviously.

Crest definitely just got better. I’m not surprised that he’s back with Graham graduating, and CC’s success in players getting recruited. He will be the starting runningback, no question about it, and he’s hell on defense, too. Looking forward to seeing this young man, in addition to the rest of the great talent in CC.
Does that not cut Ruff's touch's in half if not more? Your right Crest just got better.

Does that not cut Ruff's touch's in half if not more? Your right Crest just got better.
When did having more options become a bad thing? Ruff will still be their best player without a doubt, but Crest will have options that will contribute in a big way, options in Borders and Parks, just as they had such an option in Jalin Graham last season, a young man who went over a 1000 yards rushing and later signed with Gardner Webb.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT