4 pm - 3A Women - Freedom vs. Cuthbertson

6 pm - 1A Men - North Rowan vs. Bishop McGuinness

Thanks, Sportsnut17 !
I see 3 games of interest in my area.

2 pm - 1A Women - East Surry vs. Murphy
4 pm - 2A Women - Mountain Heritage vs. Forbush

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Wonder if 1 ticket covers you for both places or if you have to have a ticket for each?

Ticket for each. You can stay all day at one site off one ticket purchase. When you leave you will need another ticket to return.

Reactions: CharlieBum
Figures...

Same with the football title games. Go to Friday game you pay. Saturday game you pay. If you go to a second site and third site you pay.

Years ago when they had the Final Eight over three or four days you paid each day and if you went to multiple sites it was a different ticket. Nothing has changed.

Thanks, Sportsnut17 !
I see 3 games of interest in my area.

2 pm - 1A Women - East Surry vs. Murphy
4 pm - 2A Women - Mountain Heritage vs. Forbush

Get there early for the 1A girls game at L-R and watch the 3A boys. You won't be sorry. Cox Mill is two-time defending 3A champs behind Duke commit Wendell Moore and Charlotte commit Caleb Stone-Carrawell (son of former Duke star Chris Carrawell). SW Guilford is led by the Langley twins, who originally committed to Virginia Tech, before deciding to stay home and go to UNCG. SW Guilford won the 4A title 2 years ago when the Langleys were sophomores, then the Langleys went to a private school their junior year but came back to SW Guilford for their senior year, setting up an epic showdown since SW Guilford had dropped to 3A.

Get there early for the 1A girls game at L-R and watch the 3A boys. You won't be sorry. Cox Mill is two-time defending 3A champs behind Duke commit Wendell Moore and Charlotte commit Caleb Stone-Carrawell (son of former Duke star Chris Carrawell). SW Guilford is led by the Langley twins, who originally committed to Virginia Tech, before deciding to stay home and go to UNCG. SW Guilford won the 4A title 2 years ago when the Langleys were sophomores, then the Langleys went to a private school their junior year but came back to SW Guilford for their senior year, setting up an epic showdown since SW Guilford had dropped to 3A.
Yea. I would also stick around and watch mh vs forbush.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
I don’t think LR is a big enough venue for this. UNCG struggled to be a big enough venue, and it is bigger than LR.

I don’t think LR is a big enough venue for this. UNCG struggled to be a big enough venue, and it is bigger than LR.
The capacity of Fleming Gymnasium on the campus of UNC-G is 2,320, while Shuford Gym of Lenoir-Rhyne is 3, 200. For the last several years UNC-G has been playing at the Greensboro Coliseum.

For those who cant make the trip, nfhsnetwork.com will be streaming all the games live for 9.95.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT