ADVERTISEMENT

Sat.3/7/20 Final 4 Scores Boys & Girls 1A thru 4A

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Final 4 Boys & Girls Scores 1A -4A. Anyone can post the scores on any school playing. I will try and get the ones I have a source for but if I see someone posting their school scores I will let you post yours and stop. Don't want to hog the thread. If you want just post what school you are doing. Posted early so if anyone had anything to say about any games, you will have plenty of time. Below are the ones I may keep tabs on unless someone wants any game to post scores on their school. Good Luck to all the schools that have made to the Quarter Finals ! Any comments or predictions on these games. Pick your winners. I have to go with Murphy Girls and WSPrep Boys

Boy's & Girls 1A State Quarter Finals
Games @ TARLTON COMPLEX | Catawba Valley

Girls West Saturday 03/7/20 @ 2:15 pm
#1 Murphy vs #3 Mitchell
Boys West Saturday 03/7/20 @ 4:30 pm
West #2 WSPrep vs #4 Chatham Charter

Game East Details MINGES COL | ECU, Greenville
Girls Saturday 03/7/20 @ 2:00 pm
#9 Bishop vs #3 Weldon

Last edited:
North Edgecombe and Henderson Collegiate tied at 24 at half. NE definitely not intimidated by the hype, their big kid just put a HC player on a poster right before halftime. Playing scrappy and solid on D. Need to finish a little better and hit FTs.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
I don't think the 3rd Q could have gone much worse for Murphy but they're still up by 11. They're in heavy foul trouble now though.

Torin Rogers with a big play. Saves a bad pass under the basket, puts it in for 2.

Like I said I'm not going to really comment on the game itself because I have nothing positive to add. But what I will say is that Murphy needs to regroup quickly and put this one in the rearview mirror because there's absolutely nothing to gain or inspire confidence from today's 2nd half performance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT