Sandhills Athletic Conference picks - Week #11

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Purnell Swett @ Hoke County, Hoke County, 42-8
Jack Britt @ Pinecrest, Pinecrest, 28-27
Scotland @ Lumberton, Scotland, 56-6
71st @ Richmond Senior, Richmond, 49-7

Last week, 3-1 (.750). Overall, 44-8 (.846).

Swett @ Hoke Hoke 35-7
71st @ Richmond Richmond 49-7
Britt @ Pinecrest Britt 34-31
Scotland @ Lumberton Scots 49-7
Last week 3-1 Overall 51-1

Swett @ Hoke / Hoke
71st @ Richmond / Richmond
Britt @ Pinecrest / Britt (this game is the one that I'm keeping my eye on)
Scotland @ Lumberton / Scotland

I've noticed all the Scotland folks are picking Britt... it could go either way. These Halloween days are spooky. Our conference has some power... good luck to all... GO RAIDERS.

Swett @ Hoke / Hoke
71st @ Richmond / Richmond
Britt @ Pinecrest / Britt (this game is the one that I'm keeping my eye on)
Scotland @ Lumberton / Scotland
Scots need Britt to win and for Hoke to win next week and then play as hard and as smart as they possibly can and see what happens.

All we need is for Britt to win this week then Scot/ rich is a conf title game , a win would get the 1 from conference next week.if not a win is a 3 way tie and a draw if pc wins last week.
Hoke winning last week has no bearing if Scots win
With britt over pc

Last edited:
All we need is for Britt to win this week then Scot/ rich is a conf title game , a win would get the 1 from conference next week.
yes but i'm looking at 2nd place based on the way we played and the guys south of us. We have to play a lot better to beat that team and I just don't see any signs of that based on 17 penalties and 4 turnovers. They do that next week we will get beat by 30 or more bank on it. Can SC win sure but this team digressed last week and would have said the same if they would have pulled it out last week. Fundamentally this is one of the worst sc teams I have seen since bailey has been here and I'm talking offense. The defense has been stellar all year except for the first half last week.

Purnell Swett vs. Hoke County, Hoke County, 34-14
Jack Britt vs. Pinecrest, Pinecrest, 35-31
Scotland vs. Lumberton, Scotland, 49-0
Seventy First vs. Richmond, Richmond, 56-14

Last week: 3-1

Overall: 44-8

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT