ADVERTISEMENT

Salisbury looking for a new football coach

Sounds like this is a good hire. I think Salsibury will be just fine. They have plenty of athletes. Playing Thomasville may well be a fun game to watch.

Reactions: WASSUP54
Wonder if Trivette will try to convert the Salisbury offense to the double-wing he ran (with pretty good success) at Central? Given Salisbury's personnel (in comparison to CD's), I'm thinking that change would not be very well received by the Hornet faithful.

Wonder if Trivette will try to convert the Salisbury offense to the double-wing he ran (with pretty good success) at Central? Given Salisbury's personnel (in comparison to CD's), I'm thinking that change would not be very well received by the Hornet faithful.
Trivett said he will not run the double-wing at Salisbury.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Saw where Salisbury opens their season with a road trip to Cary to play the 4a Green Level Gators.

How interesting is that?

Where y’all going?

Green Level?… now there’s a team I know nothing about.

I’ll take Salisbury. 😉

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Saw where Salisbury opens their season with a road trip to Cary to play the 4a Green Level Gators.

How interesting is that?

Where y’all going?

Green Level?… now there’s a team I know nothing about.

I’ll take Salisbury. 😉
I seen that also. I was wandering about Green Level myself. Never heard of them. It will be interesting to see what they do this season. Odd name for school but the mascot name is neat.

I believe Clayton will do well at Salisbury if given time. He’ll have to show his versatility as a coach. Never had the kind of talent he’ll see at Salisbury. Done a great job working with schemes. If he can adapt to the talent, he’ll be successful. Learned from some of the best.

Last edited:
Just FYI - Coach Trivette was at Salisbury as a Assistant before taking the Central Davidson job so I think he knows how the system works at Salisbury n how get everything out of his players n all

I think he will do fine this season - A lot of talent this yr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT