ADVERTISEMENT

Sad Time For North Raleigh Christian Academy & Louisburg H.S.

BlueAndOrange

Nov 29, 2001
Sadly both N.R.C.A. and L.H.S. suffered a tremendous loss this past weekend when Coach Rob Hester passed away suddenly. What a great man Rob was, no IS and always will be !!! (Like Preacher Dorsey said at the service, I have to try to see this with my spiritual eyes instead of my physical eyes) He will be missed by both of these communities. Rob, a devout Christian, was a true role model for young people. A founding member of Lighthouse church in Louisburg, Rob was the student minister. He coached at L.H.S. for several years helping with football and also women's soccer. N.R.C.A. was lucky to have Rob as a teacher, football coach and coach of a state runner up softball squad. Everyone will miss Rob and everyone at L.H.S. will be praying for Rob's wife, Joy, and their daughter Kara, as they continue life's journey without Rob beside them but rather in heaven watching over them.
This post was edited on 6/7 8:54 PM by BlueAndOrangeif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT