ADVERTISEMENT

*** SAC 8 - WEEK 3 Results ***

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
KKgmaGM.jpg

Last edited:
As for Purnell Swett. The next four games is what is on everyone's mind and radar. It is imperative that Purnell trains harder than the previous three games or comes out with a master plan. With what I have currently seen as a whole package out of Purnell, they have a shot at beating all odds. There are some kinks that will have to be worked out but overall this is one of the most aggressive Swett teams I have seen in a long time.

1. Some may say "well heck they've never beaten Hoggard", but then again Hoggard is beatable. It was just last year Pine Forest beat Hoggard 28-26 and the year prior 27-26. In 2015 Hoggard was beat by Hillside 42-14. Clearly, Purnell has the fortitude and the attitude to come launching across the O and the D line and leave with a win.

2. Richmond may be young but we are playing in their house. And we all know that what happens in their house is invisible. I have heard from a share of refs that Purnell as of right now has a shot to take on the challenge. Purnell may not be the biggest team but the courage is all over the field. Will we see this with Richmond - they have to prove it on the field

3. There is not much you cant say about Scotland. Though they still have things to work out, they are very tough coming into "Big Mos". The QB, Zeus, McQueen, Quick, etc.....They have players that can make things happen both ways. If Purnell wants to win, they must bring the best defense they can bring to win this at home. It has been since 2009 when Purnell Swett beat Scotland(@ Scotland) 38-37

4. Pinecrest has always been a headache. Seems like we can never win for losing. We either play against the refs or Pinecrest injures one of our guys intentionally. What I just mentioned are things that can have a perfect name "excuses". We must be prepared to play hard without allowing them to lay our head down. When playing @Pinecres crest this can easily happen. but with the coaching staff I have recently observed, 2017 is calling for a different storm arriving on the Patriots home field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT