ADVERTISEMENT

*** SAC 8 - WEEK 1 Results ***

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
work_it123.jpg

Last edited:
Easy. Over rated. But could easily beat Richmond and New Berns ass! "Nuff said"
And and this quote that the Law just posted about easily beating Richmond and New Bern ass! Now Law l wasn't going to get on here after Scotland loosing to the creek, but with the one man show that Scotland has that team just may lose some more games, not saying that the two teams you you spoke of will not they just may , but Scotland sure will again 0-1. I do believe Hillside is coming up good luck to the one man show. The way I heard the creek took there foot off the gas or the score would have been higher.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Really If'n number 34 hadn't been on the field it would have been a great big goose egg. That's what happens when you have a one man show just words from fans who were at the game. Good luck this Friday.
The last time I saw a one man show was when I wus invited to Raiderstuds backyard homeboys BBQ joint and the after-party wus with Yellow Man at That brick facility next to the blue pastel old western wild west ghost gold town looking building where David Blaine was doing his magic show with some old school Raiders. I dont care who you is, but if you have somet'n gainst David's one man show then move out out of Richmond County cause we here in Dobbins Heights know good and well David is always welcomed.
NUFF SAID......

qjjGpo7.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT