ADVERTISEMENT

SAC 8 ---March 5 th

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Hoke @ 71 st Hoke wins on the road
Lumberton @ Jack Britt Britt goes to 2-0
Richmond @ Pinecrest Richmond should win but the Patriots do have a chance at home, no surprise with an upset here
Purnell Swett @ Scotland Scots roast the Rams in front of 2550 masked, socially distant Scotland fans.

Scotswin I hope that the scots and raiders get to play Friday and pray that everybody can stay healthy and safe as possible.

Hoke wins
Jb wins
Skirts win
Raiders win big. Raiders win by 2 tds at least in all conference games.

Excuse me but Big Pate or Big Mo', Rams win. My boys will come out hyped, stay hyped, and win.

We ready bruh!

• Haha
Reactions: Steelers71
JV Slams the Rams 34-0 @ Big Mo.
JACK!!!!!!!!
First off, remember this, the Scots have been working out since June Jack! Either at home or at a Gym. Something not all kids can afford on our end.

Second Jack, the Scots will always be the Scots.....

Third Jack, my Rams looked fragile, gased and as if they havent seen a football game in years.
This is only because they have been working out when they were told to work out under the circumstance(COVID)....(6 injuries lastnight)

Fourth Jack, the Rams really do not have any type of weight room nor weight equipment.(something that coaches have been asking for....for years) You should come see it.

In summary, The Scots rolled and I love that #3 JV fella. The kid is going to be a tough beaver in varsity......he looks strong. The QB was chilling in the pocket and making smooth transitions. Can he run?

Scots win BIG and have a bright JV future....

Last edited:
JACK!!!!!!!!
First off, remember this, the Scots have been working out since June Jack! Either at home or at a Gym. Something not all kids can afford on our end.

Second Jack, the Scots will always be the Scots.....

Third Jack, my Rams looked fragile, gased and as if they havent seen a football game in years.
This is only because they have been working out when they were told to work out under the circumstance(COVID)....(6 injuries lastnight)

Fourth Jack, the Rams really do not have any type of weight room nor weight equipment.(something that coaches have been asking for....for years) You should come see it.

In summary, The Scots rolled and I love that #3 JV fella. The kid is going to be a tough beaver in varsity......he looks strong. The QB was chilling in the pocket and making smooth transitions. Can he run?

Scots win BIG and have a bright JV future....
Ok JACK!!!!

Hoke over 71st
Britt over L-Town
Richmond over Pinecrest
Scots over Swett

Ok JACK!!!!

Hoke over 71st
Britt over L-Town
Richmond over Pinecrest
Scots over Swett
Swett has a 6'5 QB with some receivers from what I am told. I havent been engaged like usual because of COVID uuuugghh

I would like to see how the QB performs. I'll be there tonight. Buy me a Hot Dog....

Raiders win big. Raiders win by 2 tds at least in all conference games.

Scots 41 P Sweat 0 F
Raiders 42 Pinecrest 35 OT

Sweat is just not very good 75-0 jv,varsity combined verse scots
Scots multiple turnovers tonight, multiple hold calls, multiple 15
yd penalties, ran into kicker on 4th and 30 kicker near goal line (pf)..
Buts its just the first game since Dec 2019 and errors to be expected.
Now its a while before next game at home, hope to be able to get tics
wherever we play next week on the road.

Last edited:
Scotswin my raiders had a lot of penalties to and two fumbles however this is the 1st game in a long time. Everybody will get better if they all stay healthy. Man pinecrest is a good football team well coached kicker made two field goals over 40 yards a piece good fan participation with the covid limitations jumbotron looks nice.

i thought it could get tough for the raiders with PC a game played all ready coming into this game,
it wasnt just a jab, it looks like our game will get squeezed in somewhere down the line with some
innovative scheduling

Barfield looks a lot better this year... did some growing in the off season..
Did he get faster/quicker because if he cannot evade the rush any better than previous years he will struggle against teams that can bring it? Friday will be a good test because hoke will blitz him.

Did he get faster/quicker because if he cannot evade the rush any better than previous years he will struggle against teams that can bring it? Friday will be a good test because hoke will blitz him.
He's quick

It looks as if he got a lot smarter (knowing what to do with the ball)... he look ways more comfortable moving in the pocket than he has in previous years. He's always had a cannon... but now he has way better control of it...he air out a few good completions last game.... not saying there is no room for improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT