ADVERTISEMENT

S2V2 U's ALWAYS NO'S GOSSIP

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
Please tell Me's Sir where's R's D's 3 times past state champion D's New Bern Bears R's SEATED N's D's 2018 4a playoff. I'll B's here waiting 4's yours answer. Causes some 1's with a NEW BERN NC address mailed sums Playoff tickets 2 's Us's. So's we need needs 2's arranged travel plans. THANK U, and have a nice week.

Please tell Me's Sir where's R's D's 3 times past state champion D's New Bern Bears R's SEATED N's D's 2018 4a playoff. I'll B's here waiting 4's yours answer. Causes some 1's with a NEW BERN NC address mailed sums Playoff tickets 2 's Us's. So's we need needs 2's arranged travel plans. THANK U, and have a nice week.
Lissen here daddy
All of us is gossiping whether you knows it, like it, accept it or not.

Nepsy7 and Blue n Gold are the Master Gossipers...........Reach out to your homies Dawg and and and and oh and......I dont know what Tier i'm in but them boyz must be in a high tier cause theys never been Erased from NcPreps and theys gossip a heck-ova-lot

I thank I knows why they never get Erased from Ncpreps and thu reason is cause they talk about how they taly up numbers that The Bobby brothers did during Fridays performance. Theys keep up with what offers The Bobby brothers are receiving. Theys post about what The Bobby brothers have done and are gonna do for High Scholar High School.......................Thats why

You see me, you, and watcha-ma-callit talk about nonesense and they look at us like them Caravan people

667603_preview.jpg

10448823-large.jpg

Choo-a-backa Choo-a-backa Choo-a-backa SPIT

Last edited:
Well's
Lissen here daddy
All of us is gossiping whether you knows it, like it, accept it or not.

Nepsy7 and Blue n Gold are the Master Gossipers...........Reach out to your homies Dawg and and and and oh and......I dont know what Tier i'm in but them boyz must be in a high tier cause theys never been Erased from NcPreps and theys gossip a heck-ova-lot

I thank I knows why they never get Erased from Ncpreps and thu reason is cause they talk about how they taly up numbers that The Bobby brothers did during Fridays performance. Theys keep up with what offers The Bobby brothers are receiving. Theys post about what The Bobby brothers have done and are gonna do for High Scholar High School.......................Thats why

You see me, you, and watcha-ma-callit talk about nonesense and they look at us like them Caravan people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT