ADVERTISEMENT

S2V

So what's the deal with Larry Shrieve??
Whats ah-hatning my cussie. you bees here, you bees there, you bees everywhere. You is on to sunt'n. The difference I see is, the eagle class got Abdullah on the head, Abdullah has two sandbag titties on the side, Big eyes, one butt in the front & the other in the back, and no SAC when speaking football Mr. Bknights77. Let's not forget Mr. 77, he's also light skinded.....

1a9beca0d0c8e330432ad7df3944810d.jpg

Reactions: FUN N' GUN
Whats ah-hatning my cussie. you bees here, you bees there, you bees everywhere. You is on to sunt'n. The difference I see is, the eagle class got Abdullah on the head, Abdullah has two sandbag titties on the side, Big eyes, one butt in the front & the other in the back, and no SAC when speaking football Mr. Bknights77. Let's not forget Mr. 77, he's also light skinded.....

1a9beca0d0c8e330432ad7df3944810d.jpg
LOL! Just trying to figure out his posts??

HUH? shine!
What duh world is ah-happening? Has you seen what the freak was said to shut it down? Ima thanking Rufus will tell me later on. You sound as if Abdullahs post tickled you. So much that you are upset by the outcome lol

HUH? shine!
What duh world is ah-happening? Has you seen what the freak was said to shut it down? Ima thanking Rufus will tell me later on. You sound as if Abdullahs post tickled you. So much that you are upset by the outcome lol
Abdullah post was Classic. Did you read any of his post before it was shutdown?

Reactions: swett2victory
Ok ok ok I give up. My hands are up and I’ll admit, I’m Wanabecoach, CT147, Deana King, Sportsnut, Raiderjunkie, Mr. Robinson, , GSOTriple5, Ben Badd, FUN N’ GUN, and ummmmm and I will also accept your Pick 3 Mr. Sikner. Maybe I will win while we play with Sikners Crystal Ball.

Last edited:
Ok ok ok I give up. My hands are up and I’ll admit, I’m Wanabecoach, CT147, Deana King, Sportsnut, Raiderjunkie, Mr. Robinson, , GSOTriple5 and ummmmm and I will also accept your Pick 3 Mr. Sikner. Maybe I will win while we play with Sikners Crystal Ball.
I new it MRS. Robinson, pick three for friday is 340

Ok ok ok I give up. My hands are up and I’ll admit, I’m Wanabecoach, CT147, Deana King, Sportsnut, Raiderjunkie, Mr. Robinson, , GSOTriple5, Ben Badd, FUN N’ GUN, and ummmmm and I will also accept your Pick 3 Mr. Sikner. Maybe I will win while we play with Sikners Crystal Ball.
S2V, there’s no way you can be me. Cause I’m a dern football GURU!

So you aren't Sasha or Beefy Larry? That blows my theory. LOL

Now why did mention this on this public link. Sikner has access to this. I dont bring Beffy out to play much. I usually play him up against S2V. Sasha plays GSOs Girlfriend role.

That's Richblackman's favorite line LOL
S2V.....Please tell Richblackman I'll have the rent in 2 weeks. What happened wuz I had the rent money in my right pocket but then I had a car issue. The issue wuz....I didn't have a car. Diddy can't get no play without wheels. Look..look..look....real talk....my investment in Scotswin's Shrimp Farm is about to pay off big. Scotswin said he planted the shrimps in the summer and they'll be sproutin soon. My $1000 investment will pay back 10K according to Scotswin. Let RBM know I'll walk into his trailer with a wad of cash in my left hand and I will flick them off on him with my right hand, one at a time, and it'll be raining men on him. Old famous dead men. He will look like a stripper on pay day once I'm done. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Sincerely, Diddy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT