ADVERTISEMENT

S. Columbus and E. Bladen?

bubbafine

Feb 1, 2002
how are these two traditional powers looking so far? Can they challenge for a championship bid this season?

I think SC and EB are always in the conversation. Neither can seem to get over the hump on a consistent basis. Last Year's playoff game was an instant classic. They play each other early on in conference.

EB returns most of its key players from last year with the exception of the Hines Twins. Ethan (RB) will be hard to replace but they have a good stable of running backs. Sincere Smith will be back this year after an injury kept him sidelined all last year. He can do it all.

Most of the OL and Defense will be back. I could see double digit wins for the Eagles. They have it tough early on though. Clinton, N Brunswick, South Columbus, and Whiteville.

EB has as good a chance as any top team IMO!!!

East Bladen had about 65-70 out for the first night of practice. I would expect some more rising freshmen to start trickling in as well. Most have been working hard this summer and it showed last night. The guys went hard and got through conditioning drills without any problems.

DGpNzYDXYAAWMey.jpg:large

Guess we will get to see South Columbus tomorrow evening at the scrimmage Clinton,Lakewood,South Columbus and South Brunswick at Clinton tomorrow

Well! As you know its just another poll and everyone has one in their own mind. However there is a lot of football to be played between now and November 10. Who knows how all this shakes out, that the reason we play the games.

Looking at SC right now they got some beef.....and a trio of ball carries #40 is a load and #9 fast very good vision running the ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT