ADVERTISEMENT

Rules of Engagement for Charter Schools vs Traditional Public Schools

gangsta8

Dec 12, 2004
Can someone please tell me why our state legislature feel that it's okay for 1A charter schools to pull any students within a 30 mile radius of their school and not the traditional public 1A schools. I think this rule needs to be removed or allow all the 1A schools to pull from within a 30 mile radius for academics and athletics then we will see how it turn out for these charter schools that seem so fortunate to land kids that are specializing in certain sports...jmo

That would help level the field. But the schools with the most population would still have a advantage. Then you have to classify my population in the 30 mile radius to level the field.
JMO of course!

Can someone please tell me why our state legislature feel that it's okay for 1A charter schools to pull any students within a 30 mile radius of their school and not the traditional public 1A schools. I think this rule needs to be removed or allow all the 1A schools to pull from within a 30 mile radius for academics and athletics then we will see how it turn out for these charter schools that seem so fortunate to land kids that are specializing in certain sports...jmo
I'm taking my ball and going home....LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT