ADVERTISEMENT

ROUTE TO REIDSVILLE HIGH COMMUNITY STADIUM FOR NE FANS

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Best route is US64/I540/I40/NC87. Address for Reidsville High School is 1901 South Park Drive, Reidsville, NC 27320.

Take Exit 147 off I40 towards Pittsboro/Graham. At bottom of ramp, take NC87 North. This route will take you through Graham and Burlington with lots of turns along the way so pay close attention to the route signs, particularly around the courthouse in Graham.

As you reach the first stop light in Reidsville you will take a left turn. After going over US29 (about a half mile or less after the left turn) you will then take a right at the third stop light onto S. Park Drive. There is a Shell station on the right where you turn. Stadium is about a half mile on the right.

When returning home I recommend a slightly different route to get to I40. As you approach Burlington on NC 87 you will pass Western Alamance High School on your left. After about a mile or so you will see a sign that says Elon/ To I85 and I40 to the right.(Circle K station on the left). Take this route instead of going through Burlington and Graham at night since this could be a problem with the current "unrest" in the state.

A word of caution: Along this route there is a stretch less than a mile or so long that passes through the outskirts of Gibsonville. This stretch has a speed limit of 35 mph. DO NOT EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT. If you speed your chances of getting a speeding ticket are much greater than any chance the Northeastern Eagles have of beating the Reidsville Rams in Community Stadium Friday night. :cool: ;):rolleyes:

Drive safely and I hope everyone can make it to the game!

Best route is US64/I540/I40/NC87. Address for Reidsville High School is 1901 South Park Drive, Reidsville, NC 27320.

Take Exit 147 off I40 towards Pittsboro/Graham. At bottom of ramp, take NC87 North. This route will take you through Graham and Burlington with lots of turns along the way so pay close attention to the route signs, particularly around the courthouse in Graham.

As you reach the first stop light in Reidsville you will take a left turn. After going over US29 (about a half mile or less after the left turn) you will then take a right at the third stop light onto S. Park Drive. There is a Shell station on the right where you turn. Stadium is about a half mile on the right.

When returning home I recommend a slightly different route to get to I40. As you approach Burlington on NC 87 you will pass Western Alamance High School on your left. After about a mile or so you will see a sign that says Elon/ To I85 and I40 to the right.(Circle K station on the left). Take this route instead of going through Burlington and Graham at night since this could be a problem with the current "unrest" in the state.

A word of caution: Along this route there is a stretch less than a mile or so long that passes through the outskirts of Gibsonville. This stretch has a speed limit of 35 mph. DO NOT EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT. If you speed your chances of getting a speeding ticket are much greater than any chance the Northeastern Eagles have of beating the Reidsville Rams in Community Stadium Friday night. :cool: ;):rolleyes:

24 HRS & COUNTING!!!
THAT CLOCKS TICKING FAST
YOU CANT EVEN AVOID WHATS ABOUT TO CRUSH YOUR DREAMS

Thanks for this post, it will benefit a lot of our fans.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
If you lived here you'd understand. Things are so much different, it about more than football. Reidsville has just drawn the short straw.
Seems there is nobody that is as excited and optimistic about the game as you..lol
#lonewolf

The Mule is right on the return route directions!

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT