ADVERTISEMENT

Round 3 Mountain Heritage vs West Stokes

I really think this will be a good game. West has improved throughout the year and have talent at key positions. They just beat a good eastern Randolph team Friday night.

I would not sleep on West Stokes. Less than 10 years ago, I remember everyone doing that and West beat South Iredell, Shelby, and Kinston enroute to a state title.

Reactions: FormerSC Stud
I would not sleep on West Stokes. Less than 10 years ago, I remember everyone doing that and West beat South Iredell, Shelby, and Kinston enroute to a state title.
It will be a three hour road trip instead of playing at home. Hopefully the temp will be unseasonably warm. Lol

Now, I think the game will be close. West has to be able to score on that defense though. Mountain Heritage hasn't really been blowing anyone out so that's that.

I promise MH will not be sleeping on WS. They know that it will take their best to pull one out against WS. We are happy that it is being played at “The Pit” though. I hope for frigid temps on the mountain Friday evening.

Reactions: 97Cougar
I think it will be a close game. Could go either way I'll give heritage the edge playing in the pit. Our defense has been playing lights out especially last week since we got most of our players back made a big differnce. This years team isnt as explosive on offense as the last couple but this is the best defense that I've seen at heritage they are a physical bunch. I do not know enough about west stokes to predict a score tho just hoping for a injury free game on both sides. We would love to win and host reidsville at the pit for a 4th round game but we ain't over looking west Stanley I think Joey will have our boys ready this week. We will have to play our best game on offense tho to win.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I think it will be a close game. Could go either way I'll give heritage the edge playing in the pit. Our defense has been playing lights out especially last week since we got most of our players back made a big differnce. This years team isnt as explosive on offense as the last couple but this is the best defense that I've seen at heritage they are a physical bunch. I do not know enough about west stokes to predict a score tho just hoping for a injury free game on both sides. We would love to win and host reidsville at the pit for a 4th round game but we ain't over looking west Stanley I think Joey will have our boys ready this week. We will have to play our best game on offense tho to win.
Hope y'all don't prepare for West Stanly since you are playing West Stokes...............lol...............

I'm going to make the same prediction as last week west stokes by three. It's going to be tough playing on the road but this senior class has been special and will be ready to play. Heritage has the advantage running the ball and hopefully west has the better passing game. For what it's worth West was the only team to hold East Surry under forty points.

I promise MH will not be sleeping on WS. They know that it will take their best to pull one out against WS. We are happy that it is being played at “The Pit” though. I hope for frigid temps on the mountain Friday evening.
If frigid cold change my prediction

["rambbq, post: 610975, member: 636"]Hope y'all don't prepare for West Stanly since you are playing West Stokes...............lol...............
Lol my bad didnt realize I put that Haha

If you don't even know who you are playing, there is a pretty good chance you are overlooking them.:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: kingbluedevil
No one is getting overlooked and The Heritage coaching staff if very good at preparing a game plan on both sides of the ball. Defense is good against the run and the pass so they will be ready for both. Heritage should definitely be able to run the ball effectively in this game. Have to eliminate the turnovers and should be able to pull this one off.

How many years has it been that Heritage got a 1 seed even with a better record than others they got if best a 3 seed...

ER really could have blown the game wide open and a pair of turnovers and a td called back in the third which would have pushed the lead to 23-6 proved fatal. To West Stokes credit, they got the momentum and roared back. They are well coached and a fiery bunch. QB can make plays with his arm and feet and their WR's go up and get the ball. Up front on both sides, meh. If Mountain Heritage is as good as they've been I see them winning by a couple of touchdowns.

ER really could have blown the game wide open and a pair of turnovers and a td called back in the third which would have pushed the lead to 23-6 proved fatal. To West Stokes credit, they got the momentum and roared back. They are well coached and a fiery bunch. QB can make plays with his arm and feet and their WR's go up and get the ball. Up front on both sides, meh. If Mountain Heritage is as good as they've been I see them winning by a couple of touchdowns.
You want see a better defensive back and receiver than #13 for west. Those turnovers were created by the defense.

This will be interesting game friday at the pit. Can heritage slow down west passing attack? Has west face defense as physical as heritage. Bring on reidsville heritage 28-14

Reactions: 97Cougar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT