ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Richmond at Jack Britt

JBcanes.............you have no class and that is the one of the reasons why some people leave NC Preps to go somewhere else. I find out that Scots fans show more class than you ever have in your lifetime. No matter what you say about Scots losing tonite, Scots did beat Richmond PERIOD. I suspect you are a Riohmond fan and you are making other Richmond fans look bad! Go home and take some lessons on computer how to show class.

Please do NOT give him to us. He is no Raider fan that I know of. At least I hope he is not. Can't imagine any team wanting that kind of "fan."

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
I think we all know that there are some newbies on here just trying to stir the pot and probably didn't even have a team that made the playoffs. Just remember, sometimes you can stir the pot and it comes up smelling like the city sewer. Do the true fans a favor and stop showing your ignorance. We all know when it comes playoff time that any team can go down. Most of the time it is one small mistake or play that makes the difference. Remember, these are 15,16,17 yr old kids that play the game because they love it and some hope to move on to college to play and get a education. Stop living your life thru these kids and let them enjoy it. For some this is there last time of ever being on a football field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT