ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2, post scores

Chargerbacker you suck dumbass:. Coach don’t fumble ball. Their offensive line kicked our ass. Dumbass. Go to Shelby to the gene pool ! You whining idiot

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Heck you probably can’t get it to work. You whining baby. You probably ain’t never touched a football. Einstein

Change gout name from Chargerbacker to Chargerwhiner. Suits you fine. Go get you a baby bottle and suck on it. We got beat. Learn to live with it !

Congrats to this team for a great season. I have supported Charger football for 29 years. This team has heart. They left it all on the field.The young men on this team make me proud to be a Charger. BUT..They can only be as good as the play they are given. Now go wipe your snotty nose and change diaper forever

Congrats to this team for a great season. I have supported Charger football for 29 years. This team has heart. They left it all on the field.The young men on this team make me proud to be a Charger. BUT..They can only be as good as the play they are given. Now go wipe your snotty nose and change diaper forever

Can't give good football teams the ball on the 40 everytime. Hard to watch, those kids won what they won this year in spite of the coach.

Crest is headed toward mediocrity in a hurry. Talent all over the field Ruff bailed him out against KM and he did it again tonight to but there was a flag, that got it called back.

Damn not a shelby fan always a coach’s fault. Did he fumble. Did he not block when we had it in the red zone on first down and couldn’t score. No he’s the coach . He calls the plays and players have to run the play. So you can whine from now on and some fans suck today and will suck tomorrow; you my friend are one of them BOOM KNOW IT A L L

Can't give good football teams the ball on the 40 everytime. Hard to watch, those kids won what they won this year in spite of the coach.

Crest is headed toward mediocrity in a hurry. Talent all over the field Ruff bailed him out against KM and he did it again tonight to but there was a flag, that got it called back.

Don't say that.....This forever newby snowflake will condemn you to hell

I’m not as knowledgeable as You Einstein. Hell fire him if that’s what you want. You don’t have a clue.

Don't say that.....This forever newby snowflake will condemn you to hell

He/she has got to be the coaches brother or his wife if he/she thinks that clown can coach!

He's not at West Montgomery or in 1A anymore, you have to get you stuff together to win in Cleveland county and in 3A!

Crest fans are not stupid we have seen the best of the best with teams, players and coaches and this is not a 2nd round team. We got players very good players.

Oh and by the way Notashelbycrestfan.. Barnes got thumped by Gaffney... Barnes can’t coach Sumpter better than that.. Fire Barnes.. your such a stupid,ignorant fan. FACT.. You would have bitched and moaned when and whomever we lost too ! I just wasn’t our night !

Reactions: ForsythCo
Oh and by the way Notashelbycrestfan.. Barnes got thumped by Gaffney... Barnes can’t coach Sumpter better than that.. Fire Barnes.. your such a stupid,ignorant fan. FACT.. You would have bitched and moaned when and whomever we lost too ! I just wasn’t our night !

Dude you can ask anyone here that has been here longer than the last 6 weeks I have never been shy to say what I think about the leader of the army, and never NOT one time did I ever complain about a loss when the team was prepared to play and the coaching didn't cost us wins.

Was tonight's game decided 100% on coaching? No it wasn't but we lost chances and it could have been better.

Barnes took a team in his first year that didn't have half the talent this years team had and was a kicker slipping on and extra point from winning a state championship.

The 5 years before Barnes got to sumter they was 3-8, 4-8, 4-7, 9-6, and 7-5. Since he has been there they have been 10-3, 9-2, 10-2, 10-1, and 10-1, and that is SC 5A football. That's 49-7 in 5 seasons that a perennial losing school.

It's over with now I'm sure he will still be the coach next year and I will show up cheer and hope he improves and gets better. If not at the end of the day it's just kids playing a game. Win or lose it is fun it's just more fun when we win!

Graham had around 200 yards but Ruff saved him against KM? And no chance this team has more talent than when Barnes came to crest.

Graham had around 200 yards but Ruff saved him against KM? And no chance this team has more talent than when Barnes came to crest.
I agree, Ruff saved him in the KM game.. you had to be there to understand that. And Graham did an excellent job running the ball, gotta give him credit also.

I agree, Ruff saved him in the KM game.. you had to be there to understand that. And Graham did an excellent job running the ball, gotta give him credit also.

I was there, seen it all. Ruff broke off that one long run but Graham couldn’t be stopped.

This team has more talent than the Barnes first year was at Crest, no question.

Ledbetter, Bullard, Cochran, Patterson, Rogers, Wright, Hopper, Mcswain, Pettis...man y’all were loaded then. I think this team has a couple players that could rival that team but overall talent I don’t think so. I have only seen them play a couple times but I just don’t know how there could be more overall talent. But I miss things pretty often and I could be wrong here to. I just don’t see that talent overall

I was there, seen it all. Ruff broke off that one long run but Graham couldn’t be stopped.

That game was over and we was going to get blown out when he scored at the end of the half when he went 70 for at TD in that game. I didn't say he was the MVP of the game I said he bailed the coach out. That run and TD was right after he had wasted almost 2 minutes and called 2 timeouts one being with a stopped clock between 2nd and 3rd down without even lining up or try to snap the ball.

Had the play last night have stood he would have bailed him out again and we would have play another week but we would still have had the same issues.

So a playmaker is now just someone who bails their coach out. I’m sorry that you had such a problem with a kid who made things happen when sometimes there was nothing and it made the coach look good.

I guess Ruff plans them bailouts that way. You know I wish he’d bailed us out when we had the ball in the red zone earlier. He should have been there when Graham fumbled in red zone to scoop it for a touchdown and bail us out.. and Rowan coach needs firing for pooch kicking

So a playmaker is now just someone who bails their coach out. I’m sorry that you had such a problem with a kid who made things happen when sometimes there was nothing and it made the coach look good.

You are right he is a playmaker a great one!

Just one question, why wait till your in a hole or in trouble before you get him the ball?

I recall he had the ball a few times don’t know his carry count be somehow he was tackled; go figure Ruff got tackled.. They keyed on him for some reason all night.. I guess Dumbass Rowan pooch kicking coach figured that out.. Then when we kicked to them looks like he had a blocking scheme set up for the pooch kick. Dumbass coach.. Now I do hAve a question why Eddins don’t put Ruff back on punts but I guess he’s got his reasons..That’s what a coach and staff does make decisions..But Eli didn’t make any mental mistakes receiving punts.. but he sure ain’t gonna urn you on a return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT