ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1 playoffs, post scores here

Princeton up 49-7 over East Carteret, 7:05 in the 3rd Q. with a running clock.

Final: Princeton 62 East Carteret 7

North Rowan will host Princeton in the 2nd round.

Don’t know if you know but the head coach is Travis Gaster the son of Jack Gaster who coached at Albemarle. Travis played for his dad at Albemarle. His mother was also the principal or assistant principal at North Rowan during that time.Does Princeton still run the single wing?

Plymouth was an Eastern dynasty. State champions. Creswell was garbage. Combined, Washington county is subpar. Worst thing ever for Plymouth is what I meant.
Not sure how the additional players and not moving up in class is so bad. I’m talking about something i know absolutely nothing about. From the outside looking in I’d say Cody leaving may be the cause of the fall off instead of the consolidation. Thinking out loud. Good luck to Washington county.

If Murphy ever consolidates with TCEC, then 1aa better look out.
That'll never happen. Getting ready to break ground on a new 20 some million dollar campus for TCEC. It'll just continue to grow like most all charter type schools. I wouldn't be surprised if Murphy was the size of Rville 10 years from now, if it even still exists.

If that happened wouldn't Murphy be exactly the same as ten years ago? 1aa wasn't to worried then.

That'll never happen. Getting ready to break ground on a new 20 some million dollar campus for TCEC. It'll just continue to grow like most all charter type schools. I wouldn't be surprised if Murphy was the size of Rville 10 years from now, if it even still exists.
Its not a charter school, its not a charter-type school. An early college is a school where students earn their associates degree while earning their high school diploma. A charter school is a public school billed as an alternative to county or city based schools. There is no degree involved. Im sure you already knew that, but God forbid facts get in the way of a narrative...

God forbid we provide a great option for our kids. Any kid thinking about going to college is crazy to not consider an early college program imo. 5 years to get a hs diploma and associates. Transfer and have a bachelors by the time you're 21? Why not?

An EC is nothing like a charter and is held to the same standards and testing a traditional public school is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT