ADVERTISEMENT

Rough night for the SMC

Magnum, you are right we are all terrible. We don’t deserve to play the game. Why on earth do we schedule up to play y’all? The question is why do y’all continue to schedule us and usually lose to us? Just scheduling us should be embarrassing for WMAC. I have a word of advice for you: develop some manhood and schedule up.

I am certainly not supporting Magnum and I hate to disagree with an SMC fan, but anyone that thinks Reynolds would go 4-2 in the SMC every year simply doesn't understand high school football. They would occasionally lose a game here and there but on the whole they would dominate the SMC and I am a diehard SMC supporter.

The Anderson and Hooper show starts tonight!

If Reynolds played the entire SMC they would go 4-2 every year. 2 teams would beat them. Every year.

This is why nobody takes you SMC guys serious. You're delusional. One of your best teams lost to NB and you think you want ACR? You could take the best players from each team in the smc and they would still stream roll you.

This is why nobody takes you SMC guys serious. You're delusional. One of your best teams lost to NB and you think you want ACR? You could take the best players from each team in the smc and they would still stream roll you.
Your a nut..I can promise you that if the SMC combined our best players to make a team, SMC would have a running clock by halftime against any team in WNC.

If 1A ball bores you so much why do you watch?? Do you even understand the theory of kids having to play both ways?? It would be a real treat to have 11 offensive guys and 11 different defensive guys...not to mention 2 deep down the depth chart! That changes basically everything about the way we have to practice and prepare for a game, and the ability to make in- game adjustments! Still yet we hold our own with or beat many a much bigger school! Let that sink in buddy and enjoy your big-boy ball!

Your a nut..I can promise you that if the SMC combined our best players to make a team, SMC would have a running clock by halftime against any team in WNC.

The only team worth a damn is Murphy and they are not beating Reynolds on their best day. The fact that you think 2 teams from the smc could beat them every year is laughable.

The only team worth a damn is Murphy and they are not beating Reynolds on their best day. The fact that you think 2 teams from the smc could beat them every year is laughable.

Wow, thank you captain obvious. Without your profane wisdom I would swear a 1-A team would surely man handle a 3-AA team. Smh. Can't fix stupid.

Of course the WMAC doesn't have the same amount of titles as the SMC. When it comes to playoffs 1A is terrible state-wide. I know this because I go and watch the State title games every year . I've watched 1a through 4a and it's just unreal the difference in competition. Almost every year the 1a teams from the east are awful. Occasionally you'll get a good one like Tarboro but that's it. You can guarantee every year that to 2a and above will have very good competition. That's the only reason the SMC has all those titles because they don't have to play any competition worth a crap. By the way how is Andrews looking this year? LOL
Let me see here, your either a male cheerleader or on the Pep Band. A kid that’s not tough enough to play the game and respect the competition. In fact the only thing that makes you feel tough is hiding behind a computer talking smack that you can’t back up. Any true athlete would not disrespect the different levels of competition. Listen cupcake quit the dance team and join the football team. It may possibly change your attitude about high school football

Reactions: Thatoneguy...
If Ands & Buts were Candy and Nuts, Reynolds might win more than one championship.

They have 3 titles you moron. That's the issue with you smc guys. You have no clue about anyone outside your little conference. You beat trash teams every year and claim superiority in wnc without playing anyone worth a crap. Trust me, I know football.

Let me see here, your either a male cheerleader or on the Pep Band. A kid that’s not tough enough to play the game and respect the competition. In fact the only thing that makes you feel tough is hiding behind a computer talking smack that you can’t back up. Any true athlete would not disrespect the different levels of competition. Listen cupcake quit the dance team and join the football team. It may possibly change your attitude about high school football

Dude you're a Andrew's fan. A decent middle school team from the wmac could beat them. Pipe down because I know what I am talking about.

They have 3 titles you moron. That's the issue with you smc guys. You have no clue about anyone outside your little conference. You beat trash teams every year and claim superiority in wnc without playing anyone worth a crap. Trust me, I know football.
Sorry bro, I’m too worried talking about 1A ball not worried about y’alls history. The only one consistently claiming superiority is the big poster from 3A boards......how many times have we stated this is apples and oranges. So I will reiterate what everyone on this message board has said and forgive this “moron” if it’s not smart enough for your 3A brain.....I DO NOT CARE. Have a great season.

Sorry bro, I’m too worried talking about 1A ball not worried about y’alls history. The only one consistently claiming superiority is the big poster from 3A boards......how many times have we stated this is apples and oranges. So I will reiterate what everyone on this message board has said and forgive this “moron” if it’s not smart enough for your 3A brain.....I DO NOT CARE. Have a great season.

Magnum's a troll he's been on the 2A and 3A boards stirring the pot.He won.t even say what team he supports, probably some team that's not very good.

Magnum's a troll he's been on the 2A and 3A boards stirring the pot.He won.t even say what team he supports, probably some team that's not very good.
Exactly. In fact I felt it unnecessary to even argue about ACR, no reason to lump them in with this guy, because he’s the only “supporter” kicking the hornets nest. He honestly acts like his name, you know the prophylactic, hides behind this big name because he has a small ego.

Dude you're a Andrew's fan. A decent middle school team from the wmac could beat them. Pipe down because I know what I am talking about.
Lmbo. I was right, you never played a day of football in your life. Go play in the highway son. Nobody on 1A has anytime for your nonsense. We get one like you every year so your not any different from the other trolls. Actually you remind me of the troll last year who said he was from Franklin. He was on here busting everyone’s footballs. Haven’t seen him on here this year so it’s probably you. Come back when you grow up and talk Football

This is why nobody takes you SMC guys serious. You're delusional. One of your best teams lost to NB and you think you want ACR? You could take the best players from each team in the smc and they would still stream roll you.[/QUOTE

Yes we are delusional. It was caused by the glare from all those championship rings, the thunder of those championship banners in the wind and finally the endless giggling as we celebrate the fact that we have never forfeit a game to Reynolds. Can they make the same claim about the SMC.

Exactly. In fact I felt it unnecessary to even argue about ACR, no reason to lump them in with this guy, because he’s the only “supporter” kicking the hornets nest. He honestly acts like his name, you know the prophylactic, hides behind this big name because he has a small ego.
Probably little man syndrome.

Lmbo. I was right, you never played a day of football in your life. Go play in the highway son. Nobody on 1A has anytime for your nonsense. We get one like you every year so your not any different from the other trolls. Actually you remind me of the troll last year who said he was from Franklin. He was on here busting everyone’s footballs. Haven’t seen him on here this year so it’s probably you. Come back when you grow up and talk Football
WIR?

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
I really think them players being out will make murphy stronger. Some kids are getting a chance to play. The dogs will be a handful come playoff time big 1a or small.

I think the only game Murphy was missing starters was Pisgah. Everybody should be good to go.
Injuries and the loss of #4 cost Murphy the Pisgah game but big picture its not the worst thing. #4 leaving gave #3 a starting spot which will payoff in the long run. #61 has had a lot more reps on defense than he would have if #32 and #40 had not been hurt. The extra reps now will help him next year when there gone. And #24 got a chance to show he can be counted on to carry the ball if needed in the Pisgah game.

Last edited:
Injuries and the loss of #4 cost Murphy the Pisgah game but big picture its not the worst thing. #4 leaving gave #3 a starting spot which will payoff in the long run. #61 has had a lot more reps on defense than he would have if #32 and #40 had not been hurt. The extra reps now will help him next year when there gone. And #24 got a chance to show he can be counted on to carry the ball if needed in the Pisgah game.

Where did 4 end up transferring to?

Them Pisgah idiots will never admit it. Even Gentry said the dogs are the better team, Their dream season will be over fast.

Them Pisgah idiots will never admit it. Even Gentry said the dogs are the better team, Their dream season will be over fast.
Pisgah is no powerhouse by any means..I watched the Murphy game..I realized Friday when it took Pisgah 2 quarters to score 14 points on Enka there was a major problem. Robbinsville hung 40 on Enka just a tad over 1 qtr.
IF Walsh hadn't let off the breaks I honestly think the Knights could have scored 60 by halftime..Had Murphy been healty when they played Pisgah I don't think it would have been close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT