ADVERTISEMENT

Rosman in search of a Football Coach

I appreciate everything you guys are doing to made this a reality. I talk to Matt pretty much daily and it sounds like there is a chance it just might happen. Thank you for all you are doing. Matt also is bragging on your boys. How hard they are working and how fast they're picking up the system on both sides of the ball. Sounds like you're gonna surprise some people this year !!!

You're welcome hopefully it all works out , I've heard the boys have been working hard and picking up the new schemes very quickly !

I appreciate everything you guys are doing to made this a reality. I talk to Matt pretty much daily and it sounds like there is a chance it just might happen. Thank you for all you are doing. Matt also is bragging on your boys. How hard they are working and how fast they're picking up the system on both sides of the ball. Sounds like you're gonna surprise some people this year !!!

What is this system that they are picking up? What's he run?

Sorry gentleman, I've been away from civilization for the last 10 days. (No cell phone or electric)... It looks as if it isn't going to workout for this year. I haven't heard anything for some time and my wife's job is asking her to make a decision as we've been stalling for as long as possible. I would love to be there though it's a wonderful place....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT