ADVERTISEMENT

Rosman@ Brevard

If rosman can limit their turnovers this could shape up to be a close game. Rosman put up 498 total yds against east, but when you turn it over 6 times you're not winning against anyone

I'm not downing Rosman, but I've watched both teams and Brevard will be bigger and more physical on both sides of the ball, they might not break the scoreboard but if east was diceing up your d, then this one might be a running clock at halftime, I like Rosmans team, but realistically I think 3 wins would be a safe bet right now

Last edited:
Reactions: AHVikingNation
Where did you see rosman play ? There's places we have to improve on but running clock by half WONT HAPPPEN

Reactions: Rhinos87
I hope it's not but from what I've seen from Heritages game, and highlights on maxpreps, Brevard is the much better team

I can honestly say cougar we are better than last year at this time , like I said previously we have slot to work on . So we will show up play hard and see what happens

that may be but I don't think Brevard is any worse than they were last year there D front and lbs look great, there O didn't score till the 4th on us but that's because Heritage D is really really good, if East tiny line was getting push on your D front then Brevard will have its way with it, Heritage plays both teams, this is as an unbiased opinion as they come, I hope both teams do well but if Rosman don't play out of there heads good, Brevard wins this game by 4 + scores

Last edited:
Brevard is the favorite as they should be, and the Tigers are the Underdogs as they have been in most of these contest...Hopefully, the Tigers will make a better showing than they did last year against the Bluedevils?

Should be a big crowd as usual!

Roar Tigers Roar!

Tiger d line was fine, we stopped the run. We beat ourselves with fumbles and of course after every fumble East scored. We clean fumbles up Tiger's all the way.

that may be but I don't think Brevard is any worse than they were last year there D front and lbs look great, there O didn't score till the 4th on us but that's because Heritage D is really really good, if East tiny line was getting push on your D front then Brevard will have its way with it, Heritage plays both teams, this is as an unbiased opinion as they come, I hope both teams do well but if Rosman don't play out of there heads good, Brevard wins this game by 4 + scores

From all of my Brevard Peep's "they claim very bad Brevard team, offense was bad." How come it took Mountain Heritage so long to open the game up.

Lol I've heard from everyone that East team is "very" bad, brevard's D is very good and was stacking the box blitzing all night, but in the thrird Heritage broke one for 80 and one for 50, Brevard's o got within the 20 once against Heritage in the first half and didn't score and Heritage was within the 20 twice against Brevard in the first half and didn't score both D's played very good, Brevard actually got a turn over on downs in the 4th at the five yard line and ended up scoring the next possession off of a Heritage turnover with three minutes left in the game, I don't know if the Brevard fans you talked to we're trying to rationalize the loss or not but they are by no means a bad team, I'm not trying to bash Rosman but your d got gashed by the last place team in Brevard's conference.

Last edited:
East is a better team than people are giving them credit for their rb is a solid player there d was quick to the ball and qb is as athletic as anyone in Wnc and has a good arm and vision !

Reactions: rosman32
brevard's focus was to try and stop Robinson, imo, because he is an exceptional player and leader for the cougars .

Reactions: cougars45
Lol I've heard from everyone that East team is "very" bad, brevard's D is very good and was stacking the box blitzing all night, but in the thrird Heritage broke one one 80 and 50, Brevard's o got within the 20 once against Heritage in the first half and didn't score and Heritage was within the 20 twice against Brevard in the first half and didn't score both D's played very good, Brevard actually got a turn over on downs in the 4th at the five yard line and ended up spring the next possession off of a Heritage turnover with three minutes left in the game, I don't know if the Brevard fans you talked to we're trying to rationalize the loss or not but they are by no means a bad team, I'm not trying to bash Rosman but your d got gashed by the last place team in Brevard's conference.
Like I said earlier Tiger's shot themselves in the foot with fumbles. East has good QB. I think East finishes higher in their conference than what they are predicted. I know where Rosman stands we are better than last year but still need to improve. The ? is if heritage is predicted to win conference how do let a team predicted to finish 5th hold you 8 0 going into half?

East RB is solid that much I could tell, both teams were moving the ball a lot better than they did a year ago, but I still think Brevard's o wears down Rosman on long drives and D will not give up as many plays, I still got Rosman as 5th in the smc I think 3-4 wins would be acceptable this season

Last edited:
I think Brevard was predicted 4th by most but I think it's more than likely they will finish 3rd, Hendo and Franklin will be very good I think their D is more solid than Pisgah's at this point and Smoky could be a darkhorse, but you ask how? I've already said there D is very solid and they stacked the line blitzing all night, we run about 95% of the time, and we wore them down in the third quarter

Last edited:
I think Brevard was predicted 4th by most but I think it's more than likely they will finish 3rd, Hendo and Franklin will be very good I think their D is more solid than Pisgah's at this point, but you ask how? I've already said there D is very solid and they stacked the line blitzing all night, we run about 95% of the time, and we wore them down in the third quarter
Sorry took me moment to respond, I was trying to find where Brevard is predicted 4. All I see is 5th. But that's ok. Good luck in your season.

Reactions: cougars45
Where are you getting this from lol, some are ranking them 4th and some are ranking them 5th they blew out smoky last year and beat Pisgah, I haven't watched smoky yet but they won big over Andrews... I think Brevard is more solid than Pisgah at this point, some of you Rosman fans are thick headed and I like it lol

Last edited:
The guy from CP that's picking them is a smoky grad lol, but I hope it's a good game between in county rivals, I like Rosman they've been on our schedule for the last 20 years it seems like, if there is one team that I'd like to see do good it's them good luck to you guys next week I hope I didn't get under you guy's skin by commenting lol

Reactions: TigerDen1
The QB from East is a man child. He could start for 3/4 of the teams in the state. It is very difficult for a defense to account for 11 players on offense. You can't spy someone that no one on your team can keep up with. Defensively, there were some breakdowns and missed assignments however these things are to be expected in the first game of the season let alone with a new system in place. Isn't East a 3a team? Their depth was evident as the game wore on. From what I seen there are simple fixes to the defense and you can expect them to take place starting Monday. I thought Rosman stopped the run rather well out of their base set. I don't think you will many QB's this season that can move and throw like East's QB can..... What was the quote from Aaron Rogers "R-E-L-A-X".....

Reactions: TigerDen1
I like what I saw on film. The one thing you can't coach/teach is being a downhill player and Rosman seems to have them is spades. X's and O's can be learned, fearlessness is a fight or flight response which can't be. I liked the way they flew to the ball. That being said, much needs to be corrected and coached up but, I have total faith in Stack and his staff. They will be improved this week on both sides of the ball. The mistakes will be corrected and, the new game plan installed. Hopefully it's not 90 degrees and their depth will not be as much of an issue. The loss of a two way starter will complicate things as well, but it has to be a next man up mentality. Get your popcorn ready!!!!!!!

Any Brevard fans on here? I would love to get opinion on how the Devil's looked against Heritage?From your perspective. I know what some fans have said, but I call them fair weather fans.

I guess no Brevard fans. Wow. That speaks volumes. Come on out Tiger Fans and let's give these boys are support Friday. County Rival should be awesome. I pick Tiger's all the way. These kids have worked hard and deserve are support and for all the Tiger fans who picked against us Booooooo.

Any Brevard fans on here? I would love to get opinion on how the Devil's looked against Heritage?From your perspective. I know what some fans have said, but I call them fair weather fans.

I'm not at all surprised that there aren't ANY Brevard fans on NCPreps.....I've been on here since 2001, and I can just about count on 1 hand how many Brevard fans have visited, and commented on this website through the years....People at the lower end of the County just are NOT as passionate about Bluedevil football as they once were many years ago, and many have told me so in person when I've asked them about Brevard....On the other hand, there has always been Tiger fans chiming in from time to time, and folks at this end of the County still love High School Football, and love their Tigers whether they win or lose, and are good or bad!.....Same just can't be said about the other end of the County, especially after all the plants closed....Sad really because Brevard does have a storied past, but it's seldom if ever brought up any more by the few Brevard fans that do visit this website...Fact is, I've probably done more to promote their players thru the years than the Bluedevil fan base ever have on this site....But I of course prefer to promote Rosman players and their achievements, and will continue to do that as long as I can.....

Roar Tigers Roar!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT