ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call

Gonna try to make that one and the East Lincoln/Washington game. Where are you gonna sit?

TGT, RamBBQ and The Mule plan to be there for the showdown at high noon as prep football fans and impartial observers.

Shelbystatman, it's good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I'm working this time and can't go, Saturday. Safe trip and all the best to the Golden Lions.

OC , ITJ, sorry I cant make it this weekend my son is competing in Georgia in the SEC youth football national championships-- Yes these are 14 future Bulldogs, 3rd graders right now but in 2020-24 LOOK OUT. LOL-- this 8u team is 14-2 , ---"Durhams 2014 Turkey Bowl State Champs " also Greensboros Elite sports Best of the Best champs, and AAU undefeated conference champs--- last 7 wins by a combined score of 212-7. You guys have fun--sorry to use this thread to brag a little on my son--GO BULLDOGS!

I plan to be there....sitting on the East Side, which will represent the West teams and it will be in the sun.At my age, I need it.

I hope to see some of you guys there.

W-S is four hours away from Edenton and I have an obligation in Edenton until noon but I am leaving then to make the Washington game at 4. I am WHS Class of 83 and was part of the the 9-1 1982 team that got snubbed from the playoffs. Lots of my team mates will be there. I am sorry I cannot be there for the Clinton game but will be pulling for them since they are from the East and beat us in the playoffs. Fans, coaches and team were class acts when we played and I only wish their fans and team could have seen our team without the turnovers.

I will be there
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Hope to see some of you guys
This post was edited on 12/12 6:15 AM by Wizard of the East

Originally posted by Lincolnton:
Safe trip and all the best to the Golden Lions.
...and the East Lincoln Mustangs? Come on I know you have it in you!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/12 10:03 PM by Elincoln

I'm there broadcasting the Washington vs East Lincoln game. Should be a lot of fun. Everyone be safe in your travels to and from the games this weekend.

Originally posted by Elincoln:

Originally posted by Lincolnton:
Safe trip and all the best to the Golden Lions.
...and the East Lincoln Mustangs? Come on I know you have it in you!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/12 10:03 PM by Elincoln
Good luck to the East Lincoln Mustangs, too. Have a safe trip and enjoy the game. ☺

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT