ADVERTISEMENT

Rock Hill South Pointe @ Vance HS

Xman8balla

Oct 5, 2006
Charlotte NC
I will be covering this game for Ncpreps.com this weekend I want score predictions an feedback on the game so chime in. Thanks

The other Charlotte power loses this week, just waiting for the excuse as to why.
Out of state good team so it wont count that it

Last edited:
South Pointe got the big win 41-34 over Vance penalties hurt Vance they never could get any rhythm. Every time they made a big play it got called back. South Pointe Quarterback Greg Ruff was good.

Scotland was a extra point away from losing I wouldn't poke my chest out enjoy the undefeated record while it last butler an Mallard an Vance will be fine.

South Pointe got the big win 41-34 over Vance penalties hurt Vance they never could get any rhythm. Every time they made a big play it got called back. South Pointe Quarterback Greg Ruff was good.

Thanks for coming out last night!! Enjoyed you! As far as the game goes.. You hit it on the head, flags hurt us bad! We will learn from it and keep it moving! As for Scotswin... We lost to a good team... I don't think you can go to any forum and find where excuses were made for a Vance loss. We'll be just fine come playoff time.

Scotland was a extra point away from losing I wouldn't poke my chest out enjoy the undefeated record while it last butler an Mallard an Vance will be fine.
I know we were an extra point from being tied, but they missed and lost. Since when you can't voice your opinion on here?

Thanks for coming out last night!! Enjoyed you! As far as the game goes.. You hit it on the head, flags hurt us bad! We will learn from it and keep it moving! As for Scotswin... We lost to a good team... I don't think you can go to any forum and find where excuses were made for a Vance loss. We'll be just fine come playoff time.

Thanks can't wait to see you all an Mallard Creek play later this year

I know we were an extra point from being tied, but they missed and lost. Since when you can't voice your opinion on here?

Not saying you can't voice your opinion but you threw salt at a city area of teams who have dominated football here in nc for some time outside of Greensboro Page winning that year. To think any of the powerhouse teams from charlotte would make excuses or not bounce back from a out of state loss to a good team sounds dumb bro just saying. Seeing that Scotland won't play any of charlotte top teams as I stated enjoy your success thus far.

Not saying you can't voice your opinion but you threw salt at a city area of teams who have dominated football here in nc for some time outside of Greensboro Page winning that year. To think any of the powerhouse teams from charlotte would make excuses or not bounce back from a out of state loss to a good team sounds dumb bro just saying. Seeing that Scotland won't play any of charlotte top teams as I stated enjoy your success thus far.
You're a funny dude Xman!!!! You couldn't resist that Scotland won't play Charlotte dig could you? Oh by the way, Scotland was suppose to play Vance instead of Independence. But for some reason they backed out. Mallard Creek is still the top team in NC until somebody prove otherwise, but we're not know slouch either.

You're a funny dude Xman!!!! You couldn't resist that Scotland won't play Charlotte dig could you? Oh by the way, Scotland was suppose to play Vance instead of Independence. But for some reason they backed out. Mallard Creek is still the top team in NC until somebody prove otherwise, but we're not know slouch either.

Man I know Scotland has a great team an program. I was stating facts due to you all not being 4AA you won't play the top teams from Charlotte. I have always been in favor of one 4a title to see who the true champ of NC is. It wasn't a dig at Scotland you all have beat who is on your schedule an My hat is off to you. I agree Mallard Creek is the top team until someone here on nc soil knocks them off. I think Butler is very underrated this year they have a great staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT