ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville vs Murphy 11/6/20

SMCwalker

May 24, 2020
Robbinsville and Murphy will meet once again, Who do you think wins? Key players for both teams? Ive seen talk about who has the better line, seems like robbinsvile is returning the better players, both team lose there star running backs, will they move up williams to take andersons place? who takes murrays place?

I could see Williams starting. He's getting big and strong.

Williams will be varsity....and one of the strongest players on the team..probably starts along side Hooper..Collins will have large targets to throw to in Keener, Wiggins and possibly Wachacha at tight end. Hooper can also catch any ball thrown his way,never drops a pass...Line will be strong. Edwards being the strongest I would think. He may even be strongest in conference from what I've been hearing..Carlos,Phillips, Rattler, Wachacha all returning to make this a very stout line on both sides of the ball. Hamilton returns at DB.
Cline is returning as one of the best kickers in the mountains..He was a real weapon last year in many ways. Tye Harrell was a beast blocking back in the state championship game and also returns. Blevins will suprise some people running the ball.Other starters should be Brooms, Sellers,maybe Lopez. Does Adams move up to varsity? Does Fink play? Does other Rattler play?
If Collins can pass for 750 and rush for 750, If Hooper rushes for 2000.
Look out..
Possibility Robbinsville could be at home twice against Murphy.
Robbinsville, Murphy or Thomas Jefferson will be the 1A State Champion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmasdaddy1
Williams could be stronger than anyone on the team besides linemen

Williams will be varsity....and one of the strongest players on the team..probably starts along side Hooper..Collins will have large targets to throw to in Keener, Wiggins and possibly Wachacha at tight end. Hooper can also catch any ball thrown his way,never drops a pass...Line will be strong. Edwards being the strongest I would think. He may even be strongest in conference from what I've been hearing..Carlos,Phillips, Rattler, Wachacha all returning to make this a very stout line on both sides of the ball. Hamilton returns at DB.
Cline is returning as one of the best kickers in the mountains..He was a real weapon last year in many ways. Tye Harrell was a beast blocking back in the state championship game and also returns. Blevins will suprise some people running the ball.Other starters should be Brooms, Sellers,maybe Lopez. Does Adams move up to varsity? Does Fink play? Does other Rattler play?
If Collins can pass for 750 and rush for 750, If Hooper rushes for 2000.
Look out..
Possibility Robbinsville could be at home twice against Murphy.
Robbinsville, Murphy or Thomas Jefferson will be the 1A State Champion.
Idk about all that, you got a lot of question marks and what if’s. I do agree with the last statement that the state champ will be either Robbinsville, Murphy, or Thomas Jefferson.

Anybody who was at the Robbinsville/TJCA game, what were your impressions of their big WR (Twitty)? Looks like he is starting to get a lot of interest from big colleges.

Reactions: CherokeeKid
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT