ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville @ Murphy

Mitchell is damn good team.....Robbinsville real good to but Murphy is so familair with them every year theres basiclly no secrets. And especially when you meet twice in a season....Murphy plays so well at The Hill usually and when they get rolliing its a sight to see.....Its all about matchups and I believe Mitchell and Rville would be a real good game.....it could be the western finals next year so got 12 months to hype it up lol

Pretty good pic of the Robbinsville kid holding Slade's ankles on the Citizen-Times web page. I'm thinking this gets overturned.

I don't think those pictures show anything definitive. They'll need a video with a clear picture of what happened to have any chance of getting it overturned.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
I don't think those pictures show anything definitive. They'll need a video with a clear picture of what happened to have any chance of getting it overturned.
Wouldn't a decision had to have already been made so he could practice today?

I’d say Gentry has some pull in getting him reinstated and the punishment in this case doesn’t seem to fit the crime

Just heard #32 was definitely out and that #40 will probably be playing.
Hate to hear this. Hate to see a Senior go out this way. I have enjoyed watching Slade play football. He plays it the way it's supposed to be played, Wide Open

Reactions: mbdfan
Hate to hear that 32 can’t play in the championship. Heck of a ball player! Hopefully with any luck this can get overturned before this weekend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT