ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville @ Murphy

Correct me if I am wrong but for a punch or kick the player is suspended for the next game. May make a difference if Murphy advances.

He will really be regretting it next week if the score holds up. If he truly kicked a player then even gentry wont be able to get him cleared...

Yes for a punch or kick it is an ejection instead of a disqualification. An ejection carries an extra game penalty on top of the game the deed occurred. His career is over essentially at the hs level.

The state will look at the film and the refs report to determine if its a dq or ejection, but if its clear a kick occurred regardless of what prompted it he will be ejected amd cheering next week...which may be better than where our guys will be at this point

I think its always ruled a dq on the field and its reviewed by the state after the game to determine if it should be changed to an ejection and the extra game added. Again this is how it was 20 years ago, so it may have changed

The win is great obviously but it's of the real bittersweet variety if #32 and #40 are out next week, which looks like will be the case. Going to be an uphill climb in the title game for the 'Dogs playing with two backup linebackers and a third string RB.

The win is great obviously but it's of the real bittersweet variety if #32 and #40 are out next week, which looks like will be the case. Going to be an uphill climb in the title game for the 'Dogs playing with two backup linebackers and a third string RB.
Do you think Slade is out for sure. For the whole game

congratulation murphy
This is all I have to say about this, a true 1a school don't come back from losing 2 players. We will see how it goes next week.

congratulation murphy
This is all I have to say about this, a true 1a school don't come back from losing 2 players. We will see how it goes next week.

Don't leave mad just leave you would have lost at state anyway . That wasn't a state championship team got dominated all night.

Now go back to what your good at crying on preps

Honestly didn’t even sound like much of a game on the radio. Rville got a lot of work to do if they are thinking about winning conference next year.

Complete dominance on the LOS by Murphy. They are a more complete team than Robbinsville was. Don’t know about #32 I really couldn’t see the play from the other end of the field.

Interested to see Robbinsvilles rushing stats. It won't be much.
Less than 100 for sure, hard to get any stats when you play defense the whole game haha. Kudos to Murphy... when you have a run game like that it’s impossible to lose a game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT