ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville @ Murphy

I think you Murphy guys should have a fundraiser to pay the admission of all the early college students. It would drive BK and rville20 nuts. Now on a serious note, I think it will be a great game. Anybody willing to take a guess on the attendance?

I think you Murphy guys should have a fundraiser to pay the admission of all the early college students. It would drive BK and rville20 nuts. Now on a serious note, I think it will be a great game. Anybody willing to take a guess on the attendance?
I will be there!!!

Don’t recall. I know that Robbinsville and Rosman played in the regional final in 1992, one year before Rosman joined the SMC. Also congrats to Robbinsville for taking care of the best charter school tonight! Always like to see the SMC take down those schools.
Amen to that! Don’t think we will be hearing to much more from Rich the rest of the season haha. TJ had lots of talent and the QB was legit, but Robbinsville played their best defensive game they have played all year. Let’s put it this way, no one from TJ wanted to be hit anymore by the time the 4th quarter started

Well I can believe that goknight!! Slade took that game on his shoulders tonight!! Didn't win without his teammates but he was definitely tha fuel to that fire tonight!! Can't wait to watch him and Anderson compete in a yards competition!! All tha rest of tha game will be good to!! I seriously think this game is in tha air!!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Tj looked very small on a short film on Wlos. Looks like rville overpowered them
TJ was not small, Robbinsville just hit them from the first whistle to the last and that was the difference, being physical means everything, I wouldn’t expect anything less from both teams in next Friday’s matchup ecspecially if it’s anything like the first game

Tj looked very small on a short film on Wlos. Looks like rville overpowered them
Much much bigger than the Knights.. their 2 starting defensive lineman weighed 395 and 305 but Garland, Edwards, Shope, Phillips and Rhab give them a good working over..

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
I just hope I win the 50/50 next week lol
Let's all play the 50/50 Friday (I rarely do) but after seeing what happened at the pisgah game with that huge pay out this year. I would love to see someone win BIG!! Like ME!! HA HA. Boy that will really make someone's holiday season special this year. I really cant imagine how many folks are gonna be there for this one. Gonna be the largest crowd in a very long time. Can't wait!!

What can you say about next Friday night , wow !!!!! 2 of the best programs in the state ... around 20 state championships between the two, some of the most passionate fans you’ll ever find. Throw in the best visitors side concession stand in the conference. Hahaha what more could a football fan want. Good luck to both squads hope the winner come out healthy for the showdown vs the east representative. Go Knights

It's Murphy vs Robbinsville at THE HILL....aint really a lot more to say other than this will be among the very best football atomspheres in America at any level....Ive been all over for big high school , college and pro games and the atomsphere for a BIG game at The Hill or The Big Oaks cant be beat....If you're a fan of big time, old school, traditional football then this is one matchup you owe it to yourself to attend...by my count about 23 state titles, over 50 SMC titles and WELL OVER 1,000 wins will be represented on that field friday night.....

It's Murphy vs Robbinsville at THE HILL....aint really a lot more to say other than this will be among the very best football atomspheres in America at any level....Ive been all over for big high school , college and pro games and the atomsphere for a BIG game at The Hill or The Big Oaks cant be beat....If you're a fan of big time, old school, traditional football then this is one matchup you owe it to yourself to attend...by my count about 23 state titles, over 50 SMC titles and WELL OVER 1,000 wins will be represented on that field friday night.....
What more can we ask for. Sure it would be better to beat some no name charter school to go to State but make no mistake , whomever makes it out of this game and goes to State will have earned it. This game will be epic. In my opinion,you will be looking at 2 State Champions Friday.. Either team will take Raleigh by storm the following week. Goodluck Bulldogs.

Rankings are in from the other site..(CP)
Murphy #3
Robbinsville #5

Mitchell drops to#9
Thomas Jefferson drops to#12

Wonder if Lowes will set up a parking lot patrol unit to keep all the fans from parking over there lol

Reactions: goknightgo
Takin money and lettin people in cdoc?? Wish Friday was here already!!! Besides tha game I get to eat at brothers and that's definitely somethin to be excited about to!!

It will be packed and your right. Every team in the conference will be there except a few fans having basketball games. It would be good to see all conference teams wearing their team colors and hats. With a little luck they won’t be any fights in the stands over that. Lmbo

Reactions: mbdfan
Haha!!! It'll be like that movie tha warrior's!!! Is nobody postin anything because it'll break into tha " Murphy hidin numbers " or tha "Phillips and Jordan deal"???

Reactions: mbdfan
So who wins the game Friday and why? Just trying to talk about the contest between two good football teams here.

So who wins the game Friday and why? Just trying to talk about the contest between two good football teams here.

Murphy by 20. (Just one guys opinion) Nelson to me is the difference at this point in the season. His passing has improved since the last time they played. I don't think Robbinsville can load up and sell out on the run. The Dogs defensive line gets it done on that side. Rayburn has impressed all season, I think he has another good game this Friday.

Last matchup Murphy 27 Robbinsville 14

Murphy with 504 yards to Robbinsvilles 273

Murphy with 334 yards rushing to Robbinsvilles 134

Murphy with a 179 passing yards to Robbinsvilles 139

Turnovers both teams lost a fumble and Robbinsville threw 3 ints.

Turnovers will kill you ecspecially when they are inside the opposing teams 30. I think Robbinsville D has progessed through the season with some changes that have been made. We will see come Friday though

Reactions: rville20

3 ints will get almost any team at any level beat

Reactions: MilltownUSA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT