ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville fans

duplinman

Nov 5, 2005
being from the coast pretty much I'm unfamiliar with Boonville do you guys consider yourself a mountain team, never been in your area.

Yes they are. If you have ever heard of the tail of the dragon. It is a winding mountain road that takes you from Robbinsville to TN. Bikers love it.

Originally posted by duplinman:
being from the coast pretty much I'm unfamiliar with Boonville do you guys consider yourself a mountain team, never been in your area.
Are you asking about Boonville or Robbinsville?

Boonville is home to Starmount. There was a pretty long thread about this prior to the Starmount-Swain game, that I believe determined that Starmount is in the foothills.

Robbinsville is definitely in the mountains.

my screw up I meant to say starmount fans but glad to hear your comment about Robbinsville even though I could tell it was in the mountains from the map. congrats to both teams.

Starmount is in the Piedmont area of NC about 30 miles west of Winston-Salem. We are located in the foothills area. Interstate 77 runs through our communities.

We have 2 small towns of Boonville and Jonesville and a rural incorporated community of Hamptonville make up Starmount (western Yadkin county). Lots of farming here (tobacco, corn). Vineyards and wineries have popped up in several places in the area.

Just good ole country folks!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

How's next year looking Deana? Think someone said Starmount was senior laden this year. Sounds like Albemarle. We had 20 seniors this year.

Yes...we are losing a lot of our top players. We will see if this season sparks some more kids to come out that didn't. RB/LB Brandon Prescott and RB/DB Trey Lomax will be the top 2 returning players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT