ADVERTISEMENT

Roanoke Rapids vs Washington

MrAce3

Oct 22, 2012
Any thoughts on this matchup? RR playing very well down the stretch of the season and has a ton of confidence going into this game. RR defense plays well against the run and Washington seems like a team that's been running it right at opponents waiting for them to stop it.

Of the four eastern semifinalists, RR seems like the oddball of the group. It's "SWE is physical. Northeastern can score at will. Washington is a beast. And oh yeah....Roanoke Rapids, I guess." No one is talking about them and no is giving them a chance. Including me. I think that they've just ran into the correct teams so far in reaching the third round. Not bad teams, but teams that not too many people felt like were a threat. I think that they are in for a rude awakening tonight. Washington has a very, very good starting rb in Spencer, however their offense has not been on fire lately. But that says nothing about their defense, which is top notch. I don't see RR doing much scoring against them. My guess is something around the 21-6 range. If RR can reach 20, they certainly have a chance, but Washington will have to have an off, off night for that to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT