ADVERTISEMENT

Rivalry Week! STATESVILLE AT WEST IREDELL

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Statesville at West Iredell

Does West have enough to give the Warrior its first win over Statesville since 2010 with 2009 being their last time beating them at West.

Statesville: last Friday - 21-0 on Foard? 4 starters was out but Statesville offense has struggled in 3-4 games this yr. Offensively Statesville isn’t as explosive and sadly they don’t give their WR more routs but Deep shots. I would see more play action ; boot leg imo and also there run game is Eh bc they seem struggle to run in between the tackles and more success to outside - Statesville D is very scrappy. They ain’t the best sometimes as they gave up a lot rushing yard to south and gave up a lot of passing yards to Ln but they bend but don’t break

West Iredell:

OL has to play better and QB play is a must here. I would like to see West playmakers make plays and spread it out. West has 3-4 games I like #s are little low and some go both ways but overall West has done OK but has underachieved imo. West Most contain the outside on runs and must keep Statesville WR in check. I would like to see some aggressiveness and they must get turnovers.

I still give Statesville the edge - 32-24 is my score prediction

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
From my understanding I believe Statesville will be getting players back this week. Probably see better offensive production. I’m going with Statesville by good 4TDs or more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT