ADVERTISEMENT

RIP SidelineMgr aka Beamon Deamon

KM2ASU

May 21, 2007
Always sad to make these announcements, but especially right before Christmas.

Long time KM equipment mgr (31 years) finally lost the battle of one of his many health issues.

I swear to you, this old Vet, has been close several times but fought back to his old self.

One thing I will want said about me when I’m gone is “ I can tell you some great stories about that guy “. Beyond the shadow of a doubt Donnie Mace generated some great stories.

He missed this years play off run, but he was still chirping KM Football up until this past Saturday.

RIP old man.

Always sad to make these announcements, but especially right before Christmas.

Long time KM equipment mgr (31 years) finally lost the battle of one of his many health issues.

I swear to you, this old Vet, has been close several times but fought back to his old self.

One thing I will want said about me when I’m gone is “ I can tell you some great stories about that guy “. Beyond the shadow of a doubt Donnie Mace generated some great stories.

He missed this years play off run, but he was still chirping KM Football up until this past Saturday.

RIP old man.
Not all of us get to do a JOB that we really truly love, but Donnie love what he did he LOVE KM FOOTBALL and he will be sorely miss by KM NATION. [PS HE WAS ONE OF A KIND] RIP.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
Ole Donnie was one of a kind, always was so nice and fun when we were around each other....

Good man... prayers for this family and everyone in the KM football family

Thoughts and prayers out to all who are affected by his passing.
Not all of us get to do a JOB that we really truly love, but Donnie love what he did he LOVE KM FOOTBALL and he will be sorely miss by KM NATION. [PS HE WAS ONE OF A KIND] RIP.
Gotta say this is one good post. Sums it all up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT