ADVERTISEMENT

Richmonds quarterback - Remains a mystery

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
giphy.gif

That's the Steelers you lookin at Mr. Swett.Lolo no... not the STORE AGIN ...GO RAIDERS...
Personally Ben Badd I choose not to attend them Magic home games cause your people bees acting up and ah-scaring me pa.......doing some of the crazy Big Tough Man wicked mess

EXAMPLE: Exhibit #1
29393219242_898eae746f_o.gif

Last edited:
No idea who the QB will be. Probably as many as three in the competition. New offense,new defense,new coaches. Could take our lumps early.
New Program, New Magic, New Problems
I havent seen the Raiders do big stuff in a while and that durn fella Ben Badd has got me jumping ship and stuff or something. I would like to see The Yellow Sting go far in 2017. I might take Ben Badds invitation and sit up yond on the Raiders side. I am actually getting addicted to the Magic vibe........it's contageous FUN N' GUN

29393219242_898eae746f_o.gif

Ben Badd
Sir are they making you slap some sheet rock up during the thrilling midnight hours? Aint heard from you like I use to.

GSO_Triple5 disappeared the moment I found out he was stalking me on Facebook(I had just got back from Quebec)(April 11, 2017)........................strange
france.jpg

I'm just Layin low taking notes Mr. Swett. It's coming... The Raiders will be a force as always.. and won't be a bad choice to bandwagon with...they will make playoffs and. Add some magic and skill... who knows...GO RAIDERS...

Even though I live 45 minutes or so away been bad, I will try to come and see what kind of magic I will experience. but if they start doing all that trickery stuff and losing games I'll have to stick with the Scotties

I want to see the yellow sting

You do know Go_Scots is ah-watching me.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
It's still a long way off...very early, and it's no mystery. Richmond will have 3 good quarterbacks and that would be a good mystery to solve...strange how Richmond makes the headlines...lol. there's alot of other schools out there. Wonder who their mystery players would be.. all jokes aside, I'm sure they will work with the underclassmen alot..thinking down the road. They have a tough season ahead, but they will be o.k... GO RAIDERS!!!

Reactions: swett2victory
So Ben BADD
In 2017, with 3 quarterbacks, and new program, new magic, and possibly new problems, is this going to play out like they do in the MLB where the starting pitcher comes in does his thang and then the relief pitcher closes the door on their opponent with specialized skill fast balls, curb balls, and magical hand signs by the catcher in between his legs.

How, and boy I ask how exactly is this going to play out?

106654203_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT