ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond vs Hoke County[The official game thread]

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
It's a win
But any thoughts on what this could mean for the way ahead?
trump.gif

Last edited:
Mister s2v what are you messing with Richmond fans for, i would think with President Go Scots and the Fighting SCOTS coming to big Mo you would have your hands full.

Mister s2v what are you messing with Richmond fans for, i would think with President Go Scots and the Fighting SCOTS coming to big Mo you would have your hands full.
Mr. Sikner Fidie Won,
With Hurricane Joaquin roaming my empire down in Cocoa Beach, FL sir, up the east coast and into the Carolina's, I expect strong winds to lift me up like a Tornado and into a land of Physical Cry. The only thang I am worried about at the moment is if I land in a Spring, Red as wine and with that strong current that is being felt through the sec.

As far as Go_Scots, well good ol S2V and Go_Scots went to the Country Side Hefty Eatery joint once again as I stated to the173herd and let me tell you something. Thta Go_Scots drank Kool-Aid with a spoon and ate slurpee eggs with a straw....some sort of country thang.

You messing my thread up sikner....I might get raided for this junk I just wrote....your fault

Last edited:
Mr. Sikner Fidie Won,
With Hurricane Joaquin roaming my empire down in Cocoa Beach, FL sir, up the east coast and into the Carolina's, I expect strong winds to lift me up like a Tornado and into a land of Physical Cry. The only thang I am worried about at the moment is if I land in a Spring, Red as wine and with that strong current that is being felt through the sec.

As far as Go_Scots, well good ol S2V and Go_Scots went to the Country Side Hefty Eatery joint once again as I stated to the173herd and let me tell you something. Thta Go_Scots drank Kool-Aid with a spoon and ate slurpee eggs with a straw....some sort of country thang.

You messing my thread up sikner....I might get raided for this junk I just wrote....your fault
Not my fault hell i didn't understand a word of it.

Reactions: Scots_nation
3 more games, then its Pinecrest and of course Scotland. Something huge to look forward to. Those two games should be very interesting

AND IT'S AT PATE,.....SCARY, VERY SCARY
web1_IMG_3968print.jpg

xJpP.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT