ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond vs. Gibbons

Meanwhile, we never heard back from Cardinal Gibbons about us coming to play them last Saturday at their place. 🐓🐔🐤🐣 since they couldn’t get a charter bus to comeback.
Avoiding games should cost these teams in the playoffs. A severe rank dropping at minimum.

Out coached out played week in week out next week gonna be about the same. But the way coach till 3-0 with a lot less talent then Richmond has. They gonna regret running him out

Reactions: bigdadd11103
Once the game is not played on the scheduled night there is often more to it. South Rowan could not or would not Sourh Stanly on Saturday at home. South would not play Monday because they have thirty total players dressing for varsity and did not want to do two games in a week, three if you count eight quarter players

Hey Raider fans! Yall woke up yet? Same tired offense. Same defense that can’t defend the pass. Absolutely no talent at QB. Meanwhile the guy they didn’t hire is 3-0 down south. I’ve heard all kinds of excuses so far about this years team. Hey but admin made the right hire is what I’m hearing from the long time Raider fans. Outta of here I got a tee time..

Hey Raider fans! Yall woke up yet? Same tired offense. Same defense that can’t defend the pass. Absolutely no talent at QB. Meanwhile the guy they didn’t hire is 3-0 down south. I’ve heard all kinds of excuses so far about this years team. Hey but admin made the right hire is what I’m hearing from the long time Raider fans. Outta of here I got a tee time..

They're forever stuck in 1987 over there. It's mental illness.

Oh but they did. So they can get thier golden boy the job. Andvtill is doing it with far less talent than we got
He was not ran off he tried to leave a few years ago for Pinecrest. Moore county has more money and he is closer to home. The three teams Union Pines has played has one win combined.

Raider fans indicated there was not a ton of talent coming into this year. So far they have played the same schedule as last year with marked improvement based on the scores.

Appears the new coach is doing better than the staff from last year. If this ends up working, you’ll have your coach for years to come. If not, well you’ll keep rolling the dice in an area that doesn’t have a lot of
opportunity to draw a coach and his family.

Raider fans indicated there was not a ton of talent coming into this year. So far they have played the same schedule as last year with marked improvement based on the scores.

Appears the new coach is doing better than the staff from last year. If this ends up working, you’ll have your coach for years to come. If not, well you’ll keep rolling the dice in an area that doesn’t have a lot of
opportunity to draw a coach and his family.
Nah they won’t run thier golden boy out of there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT