ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Senior Update

Ha Ha Ha LOL like them youngens say "This is Gas".....I hope this reaches President Trumps Oval Office, Oprah's O.W.N, and SNL. I do see something wrong with this stand-up though. Are these coaches farther then 6ft from each other?

By the way my Uncle from Cumberland County used to eat cold bacon grease sandwiches and drank water out of the open rain barrel. He said live buggies crawling in his mouf reminded him of Veetnam. He joined up to keep from being drafted.

Then there was my Uncle Joe from Rowland NC was missing a leg and all his teeth and wanted a reduced burial price. He coundnt be committed to the South of The Border Mental Hospital because the Sheriff had a policy that said both legs had to be shackled. He said them docs say thangs that confuse me then say I'm crazy.

But will Richmond was the question ??????
Lordie - Lordie. Id's experience the same aggravation this past summer. While taking care my grandyoungen(Ellery Brook-Jane Brayboy) who's in Kidneygarden, some stranger wus ah-knocking on our front door. It wus the insurance man with his breeches sagging and his belly ah-covering his belt buckle and smelled as if he's been dranking some Jaga-Masta.

And what make it worse is I really cant fo sure, but I aint remember axting the man fo an appointment. So I axed him, wus yo name Mister? The man wuld'nt never answer my question bud.

You could never trust people these days. Id's bout took my Jesus off and threaten his soul. So I told my Grandyoungen to just lets go cause we had a get-together party to bees at the summer time that evening. My nerves wus ah-bothering me so bad. And that wus that.......

So I says all that to says this. After Richmond's LIVE conference they gona end wit a 10-1

And thats all I has to say bout that......

As everyone is aware we are living in a devilish sick world under the control of a invisible monster called - Coronavirus. Welp, many people have been good, some great, and others not so great. Because of this, Gov. Cooper has lifted the level of our daily living for the safety of all citizens. He has issued what now is called a Stay-Home Order for the state of North Carolina beginning on Monday 3/30/2020 at 5pm.

What does this mean to the general public, coaches, and athletes like in places like Charlotte, the mountains, and possibly the coastline?

This means, programs at all levels, who have won Championships, sent kids to college, or even the lowest of all low will have to follow The Governors lead. This basically means everyone. You will be notified if you are essential or no-essential. Dont play dummy.

So no training drills in person such as a pick up game out in the front lawn or apartment complex. No Footfire Drill, No Speed Drill ladders, No back yard sneaky 50-40s, nor Oklahoma Pit.
-No 4-Squares
-No Marbles
-No Break Dancing
-No skateboarding
-No Double Dutch Championships

It's time to listen and stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to sustain your leader position as a coach, I suggest you download and schedule daily virtual practice sessions through the leader platform in video communications conferencing webinar better known as - ZOOM. We are living through a Star War event and we must all adapt. Change is Great.

giphy.gif

They have more talent than any team I have seen in a long time in eastern, nc. Not since the Douglas Byrd team that had 7 d1 players on it have I send a team this loaded. Now that Bird team had some of the best players to play ever with Donnell Woolford, Ricky Shaw and Brad Edwards (all 3 had long NFL careers) so I don't think RC has anyone like that but they have a whole bunch of kids that will be playing on Saturday. If they don't win it all it will be very surprising. Granted I thought they would this year and Vance just had them figured out as soon as they stepped off the bus. Wasn't even close which was surprising to me. They will get no resistance if they go East until the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT