ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ Scotland for all the marbles again!

Sounds like some home cooking Proud of the raiders no matter what outcome is. Richmond was suppose to get blown out

The pic 6 was bound to happen.. they played a good game...I knew it would be a high scoring game.
.GO RAIDERS.

69-47. Over 1000 yards of Offense. The interception really hurt us. Now let me see if I can jinx Scotland by saying they have no turnovers. Bball score.

Never would I believe that we could score 47 points against anybody and lose the game, much less fng Scotland. Ole GoScots must have been coaching the Scot defense. Next 3 years will belong to our Raiders, believe it.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
That was a show...nothing to be ashamed of... Richmond played em better than anybody...alot of points, alot of yards... man that was a long 7 years...glad that's over...GO RAIDERS... LOL.

Like to see the stats on this one. I believe Hood had 423 yards passing. Miller had 124 rushing for RC. White and Bell had some huge yards. 69-47 and I would think some records were set tonight in this rivalry. I agree above, never thought we would have 49 and lose. Hood is going to be an awesome talent. Good luck to both going forward in the playoffs.

Like to see the stats on this one. I believe Hood had 423 yards passing. Miller had 124 rushing for RC. White and Bell had some huge yards. 69-47 and I would think some records were set tonight in this rivalry. I agree above, never thought we would have 49 and lose. Hood is going to be an awesome talent. Good luck to both going forward in the playoffs.
Zamir had close to 300 and the qb was around 160

Two of the worst defenses I have seen in a long time. RC is getting there. They will win next year based on what I saw tonight. SC will only advance as far as O will take them. The inability to find the ball and make a play is beyond fixing. The only players that were playing on our D tonight were #3, #23 and #33. Not sure what the rest were doing. It's called shuttle/shovel/shuffle (whatever floats your boat) pass inside linebackers and nose. My goodness ran it 3 to 4 times each for 15 plus yards on crucial downs. Said it weeks ago not a championship D. Sorry but thats the truth Scotland fans. I hope I'm wrong but Hoggard, Cardinal Gibbons, Heritage and South Central will be licking their chops. Offensive Line you mauled another group tonight. #10 and #34 same song. Also damn Caleb Hood is fast#5.

11/3 @ 7:30p Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Richmond
14 13 7 13 47
Scotland 27 7 15 20 69

Scotland went to the pass in the 2nd quarter and
the offense fell apart. There was no need to pass it any tonight besides to just give a receiver a chance.

11/3 @ 7:30p Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Final
Richmond
14 13 7 13 47
Scotland 27 7 15 20 69

Scotland went to the pass in the 2nd quarter and
the offense fell apart. There was no need to pass it any tonight besides to just give a receiver a chance.
That was some bad play calling then and we threw to the wrong guy on one and under threw zamir. he could have hopped into the endzone. Bell ran hard as usual and improvised on the TD that was able to gives us a lead at half.

I get that the story is the Scotland defense . Thats what happens when the bar is set high. However- 69 points by a run first team is just NUTS.

I get that the story is the Scotland defense . Thats what happens when the bar is set high. However- 69 points by a run first team is just NUTS.
The offensive is amazing just concerned that TO's and a solid defense will appear. Our oline is as good as I have seen in a long time and that is no knock against MC because they are awesome as well. But now that they are all back they are punishing kids.

Great game to watch...Two great offenses put on a show tonight.....I thought the Sportsmanship by both teams was very good for a Richmond /Scotland game.....Both Defenses have some things to work on.... ..CLOCK OPERATOR..ummmmmmm...TD right before half was huge......Good luck to both teams from here on in the playoffs.....

I know the Scots defense didn't play well tonite, but "DAMN" we did win the game tonight???

I know the Scots defense didn't play well tonite, but "DAMN" we did win the game tonight???
its not about this game its about the defense helping the offense just a little bit against a quality team. It will not get them to the ship playing like tonight. I just refuse to believe that this is the best this group can play considering 6 started last year. maybe I'm giving them too much credit and they are what they are.

Props to the Raiders for a hard fought game. Probably best one they have played yet. Defense on both sides aren’t hitting on much.

Zamir with 311 yards on 23 carries, 4 rushing TD's. he added a 90 yard KO return TD for over 400 all purpose yards.

Bell with 206 yards on 23 carries and 3 TD's along with a TD pass.

No defense from either team. Sounds like a recipe for a 2nd/3rd rd exit against a good Charlotte area team for both Scotland and Richmond if they face any of those squads from that area.

Reactions: RSHS93
Scots win by 22 and the Raiders get Kudos. My how times have changed.

The Raider QB was on the money most of the night. Stopping perfectly thrown passes is almost impossible.

Scots run offensive attack is nasty. Congrats on beating the Raiders to win their 7th straight Conference Championship. Go Scots. Good luck to both teams in the State playoffs.

Defense wins Championships! A team put like 10 TD's on you, and you guys are giving out congratulations certificates..Throw in 25 more points, and there are team's that have allowed less point's in 11 games... I'm big fan of the program, and i believe they've finally found a coach they will stick with. A lot of community support and tradition. But DAMN! That's a basketball score....smh!

Reactions: shoeheel
Congrats to SC on the win and winning the conf. Congrats to RC for showing what they are made of. This is why this is the best rivalry in the state. Both team will leave everything on the field and then give each other the respect they deserve.

Scotland doesn’t need to throw the ball at all. Their run attack is that lethal. I will say that a team that has a great front 7 will test them, and make them throw. That could spell trouble for them. I was surprised by the Scots defense....wow. Richmond’s defense has been a liability for most of the year, and I expected Scotland to score at will, so no surprise there. But, man, Caleb is the best freshman QB that I’ve seen since..... Chris Leak. Don’t gang up on me too much, fellas. Richmond will win a ring in the next 3 upcoming years if they can get a decent defense, doesn’t even have to be great, just decent.

Don’t gang up on me too much, fellas. Richmond will win a ring in the next 3 upcoming years if they can get a decent defense, doesn’t even have to be great, just decent

You're talking about conference ring correct? Go back and look at the previous State Championship teams and please tell me the one who had only a decent defense. You won't be able to find one. Yep! You're going to get ganged up on.....:)

Don’t gang up on me too much, fellas. Richmond will win a ring in the next 3 upcoming years if they can get a decent defense, doesn’t even have to be great, just decent

You're talking about conference ring correct?

Nope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT