ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond @ Scotland for all the marbles again!

Exactly. Look at 2016 Mallard Creek. So many were talking about them winning their 4th straight championship. Then they got smoked by Vance for 38 points. In the playoffs....Butler humiliated them by scoring 42 points. Got to play defense or you are nothing more than a visitor at the Neverland ranch.

Yep and along with that we put up about 650 yards in offense with about 200 yard's in penalties against Vance. Suspect secondary also.. You're not going to win a State Championship in NC with just putting up points. It's imperative that you have a legit defense.

Yep and along with that we put up about 650 yards in offense with about 200 yard's in penalties against Vance. Suspect secondary also.. You're not going to win a State Championship in NC with just putting up points. It's imperative that you have a legit defense.

You are so right! Defense matters! That's why the yardage gained isn't on the freaking scoreboard!

You are so right! Defense matters! That's why the yardage gained isn't on the freaking scoreboard!

You're making my point. I don't care how powerful your offense is looking, you're going home if you don't have a defense....Which was the point i was making. Those yards were irrelevant.

You're making my point. I don't care how powerful your offense is looking, you're going home if you don't have a defense....Which was the point i was making. Those yards were irrelevant.

Correct. Defense wins championships! So few understand that. You hear excuses left and right. At the end of the game if your defense can still bear down, good chance you will win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT