ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond opening for 2020 season

MaxPreps has zero analyst on the ground. That's why they screw up schedules, scores and records often. Now because 2 guys listed as AA, makes Shelby the best defense in all classes? It amazes me how someone can comment on the wrong board as much as you, and have zero knowledge on how it works. Put down the Crack Pipe, and stop taking Opioids. How about you mosey along back to the 2A board and talk about it with someone who cares. SMH!

My bad....those Maxpreps All-American teams are broken down based on Classifications or are they over all classifications? Looks to me like over all classes. I don't see anywhere that classifications are listed. Just two Shelby boys making a NATIONAL All-American team that includes all classifications....including 6A Texas schools....I bet that does sting a little.

We aren't bringing ourselves up in here buddy....other 4A posters are. We don't have a right to defend ourselves when others talk about us?

My bad....those Maxpreps All-American teams are broken down based on Classifications or are they over all classifications? Looks to me like over all classes. I don't see anywhere that classifications are listed. Just two Shelby boys making a NATIONAL All-American team that includes all classifications....including 6A Texas schools....I bet that does sting a little.

We aren't bringing ourselves up in here buddy....other 4A posters are. We don't have a right to defend ourselves when others talk about us?

You’re annoying! Go home !

Last edited:
Shelby is a good 2A team but trueDYNASTY is irrelevant. Hes a bad representation of shelby and 2A football. Jus like Brand did a few yrs ago trying to provoke Providence Day to play a OOC game they had the common sense to b quiet and not say anything. Sure a few parents and posters took the bait but the coaches and admin knew better. Jus like shelby...they know it doesnt benefit them play Vance, MC, MP, or RC. Maybe MP or RC will get a good drew but to get your brains beat in doesnt benefit anybody. Huss thought they were big time last yr and they were in 3a but a 30pt loss to us didnt help them at all. Same thing with Monroe 2 yrs ago. So let him beat his chest and yap his mouth but WELL ALL know shelby knows better.

They did? Where? Doesn't make much sense to go that far when there are better teams in Charlotte...hehe. With 2 of the 6 North Carolina Maxpreps All Americans coming back on the Shelby defense, I believe our defense will be one of, if not the best in the state over all classes. Hoping we get someone solid in that open date!

Better competiton in Charotte that Shelby is scared to play and never schedules.

The shelby folks said they wont drive the 2.5 hours to us they would rather have us travel to them!! LOL they just scared to get there butts kicked!!!

To be fair, I've never seen Richmond AD's schedule any out of conference power house teams outside the borders or above their class. Marlboro and Dillon were always safe bets but RC always shy away from any thing under the SC Big16 umbrella, much less taking on what Indy or Mallard Creek would take on. Kind of staying in a bubble.

To be fair, I've never seen Richmond AD's schedule any out of conference power house teams outside the borders or above their class. Marlboro and Dillon were always safe bets but RC always shy away from any thing under the SC Big16 umbrella, much less taking on what Indy or Mallard Creek would take on. Kind of staying in a bubble.

They played at Wake Forest in 2018. Pretty solid competition.

They played at Wake Forest in 2018. Pretty solid competition.

Referring to big out of state challenges similar what Indy, MC, Catholic, and Shelby, Crest have done.

They'll take on Butler, Dudley, Wake Forest, usually teams they might see later in the season.

Myrtle Beach, Dillon, Marlboro are safe or decent chances at a W.

Could be a money issue but most Big16 or 5A teams are not that far and even closer than Wake or Dudley. Just seems like the AD's go for 'safe' inside the box games that don't possibly challenge the brand too much.

Note, MC travels and gets a gate payout. They know they will make more doing that than a home game plus they are willing to do one offs. For them it is as much as playing good competition as getting a good deal. Were traveling to Colquitt County GA in 2018 but the payout got reduced after agreeing and they said no.

I think Richmond is ok with home and home. Catholic wanted the home game more than a payout as they would have been on the road their first three games if traveling to RC.

Last edited:
MaxPreps has zero analyst on the ground. That's why they screw up schedules, scores and records often. Now because 2 guys listed as AA, makes Shelby the best defense in all classes? It amazes me how someone can comment on the wrong board as much as you, and have zero knowledge on how it works. Put down the Crack Pipe, and stop taking Opioids. How about you mosey along back to the 2A board and talk about it with someone who cares. SMH!
OUCH!!!!!!

TX had their re-alignment announced yesterday and there was some crazy outcomes. Many TX teams looking for a game. Make it happen!! LOL

They are playing the Kilpatrick Mustangs at home; the winner takes on the Citrus Prison Guards at a neutral site. Who's up to the challenge?

Still six classes with 1A being six or eight man?

Yep, class 1A all six-man. Schools under 105 total student enrollment can play 6-man but some still play 11 man.

The big shocker in re-alignment was they split Allen away from the Plano schools for the first time in 25+ years.

Reactions: btango
The big shocker in re-alignment was they split Allen away from the Plano schools for the first time in 25+ years.

So folks know, there is small 1A with six man and I think the big 1A is six man, also? Is that correct, TR?

Seems crazy to split those four schools up. (I am guessing Plano still has three mega high schools?) Four huge high schools with strong sports programs.

Yep, class 1A all six-man. Schools under 105 total student enrollment can play 6-man but some still play 11 man.

So folks know, there is small 1A with six man and I think the big 1A is six man, also? Is that correct, TR?

Seems crazy to split those four schools up. (I am guessing Plano still has three mega high schools?) Four huge high schools with strong sports programs.

Can’t mention Plano without posting this

Aren't Allen and the city of Plano very close geographically?

Neighboring cities. When Allen’s stadium was being repaired after the first season due to concrete issues they played at the Plano ISD Stadium. That is where they played Dutch Fork.

Richmond will be hosting Jones HS out of Orlando, FL. 13-2 record last season, falling to perennial powerhouse, Northwestern, last season.

Great challenge for the Raiders.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT