ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond LB CJ Tillman commits to Liberty

'might?' lol - no doubt it will not be tolerated lol. Terrible choice for that video. I'm surprised it's even allowed on this site.

Reactions: UNC91
'might?' lol - no doubt it will not be tolerated lol. Terrible choice for that video. I'm surprised it's even allowed on this site.
Maybe not allowed on campus but hes a football player. They bend the rules for football players....plus hes a kid lighten up. Hes going on to further his education and improve his chances of surviving in america. And by choosing liberty he shows that he has some intestinal fortitude. Good luck young king!

Maybe not allowed on campus but hes a football player. They bend the rules for football players....plus hes a kid lighten up. Hes going on to further his education and improve his chances of surviving in america. And by choosing liberty he shows that he has some intestinal fortitude. Good luck young king!
Happy for any kid going to college but based on my limited knowledge of Liberty I don't see it as the ideal place for tolerance. Hope it works for him but I sure hope he has done his homework. I know Hugh Freeze can sell ocean front property in Nebraska. If a season is played I believe this kid's offer list would include American Conference schools and others. Kid only lacks height in terms of football.

Reactions: UNC91
Happy for any kid going to college but based on my limited knowledge of Liberty I don't see it as the ideal place for tolerance. Hope it works for him but I sure hope he has done his homework. I know Hugh Freeze can sell ocean front property in Nebraska. If a season is played I believe this kid's offer list would include American Conference schools and others. Kid only lacks height in terms of football.
Oh an add the fact that Hugh Freeze is the head coach further proves that maybe theres some things that could b looked over. Look I know a lot of people have morals and high expectations...but coaches only are concerned about 1 thing and it's not whether a song is PG enough for the fans.

Oh an add the fact that Hugh Freeze is the head coach further proves that maybe theres some things that could b looked over. Look I know a lot of people have morals and high expectations...but coaches only are concerned about 1 thing and it's not whether a song is PG enough for the fans.
You are right about Hugh "Sleaze" Freeze

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT