ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond@ Dudley

Richmond with the INT in the end zone. 0:37 left and Richmond taking knees.

Richmond tried their best to lose it, LOL, but they came up just short.

richmond intercepted.....GAME OVER

football-collision-smiley-emoticon.gif
football-touchdown-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
football-helmet-hit-smiley-emoticon.gif
football-trophy-smiley-emoticon.gif

classic-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATS RAIDERS U R BACK NO MORE SNIDE REMARKS FROM THIS SC FAN. DUDLEY GREAT RUN! RAIDERS SEE U IN NOVEMBER.

Richmond totally dominated this game, scoreboard notwithstanding, so if Dudley is a top 5 team, then Richmond is a top 3 team.

Evidently the newspapers and TV.'s up this way gave the Panthers the big head....lol...congrats to RC............maybe that will cool some of the media frenzy so they can now pay attention to some of the other teams here in the Northern Piedmont..........................

Well, Mallard Creek is clearly #1 in this state until someone from NC proves otherwise. I dunno on the rest of the top 5.

of course not raider 2014. when u haters shut up that means u are irrelevant nobody talks about losers.

This was Dudley's 1st loss on the field since 2012. Of course, this was also the first time they've played a team of Richmond's caliber in the regular season over that same time frame.

hokie i think u could put butler, catholic, vance, sc, dudley and rc in the same class with butler having the best d, vance best o, catholic best coaching, dudley best athletes along with sc and rc if that makes any sense.

Well, Well, Well. No one gave Richmond a snowball's chance in this game.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Piedmont/Triad comes up short once again.

hokie i think u could put butler, catholic, vance, sc, dudley and rc in the same class with butler having the best d, vance best o, catholic best coaching, dudley best athletes along with sc and rc if that makes any sense.
I think Butler was very close to being on the same level as Mallard Creek and on a level above the other teams you listed, based on what happened on the field. You cannot ignore how one-sided the Butler-Richmond game was, or that Butler shut Mallard Creek out for a half. Butler-Mallard Creek was still a one score game with 30 seconds left, and that was back when Mallard Creek was at full strength personnel-wise.

Note the emphasis on was. Butler probably won't be on any of those team's levels from here on out.

Reactions: Chopper747
We killed ourselves in the butler game with the turnovers!
You still lose that game decisively even without any turnovers. The Butler D gave up 22 total yards in the 1st half, and it's going to be hard for Richmond to beat anyone when they can't even get a first down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT