ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond@ Dudley

scottishLAW

Oct 26, 2003
Seems Southview is giving Richmond all they want...Listen to G104 their playing the Carolina Panthers. Richmond finally takes lead. Don't seem same enthusiasm next week. Any thoughts? nuff said.....

Last edited:
It's almost cute. Their so happy it's 27/14 at the half. That's when you say "nuff said".. G104 says their "hanging around". A few adjustments and Richmond takes another loss. Happy half hour !

Last edited:
ScottishLaw... Why are you not at the Scotland game? Could it be that your a closet Raider fan?

2 school records broke tonight by Leon Ziegler passing yards in a game and touchdown passes in a game!

So I see that Richmond beat South View much worse than Scotland did. Hmmmm....

No closet fan. Just get sick of the unreal high expectations. Not worried about Scotland. They were never mentioned. I feel they may be little overrated. However..., Richmond gets smacked in the mouth. Then they will want another coach. Sober or not

Played a Anson close game . Got two tds behind on s sorry ass Southview and Doglas Byrd game and you think u done something. Sorry...u got a for sure 2 loss coming. Ur not in same league as Dudley. The Scotland loss is for sure. The Pincrest is an. "If". Don't dazzle me. And that's nuff said.

A forsore is Purnell Sweat and. Lumberton. All other is s loss or a "toss". And that's " nuff said"

Always "Scotland". Wow too! The Scots didn't beat Soutview as bad. They were never down and were out several starters. Do go ahead and compare..,,,ur no longer in the same league as "Scotland ". Try something else. Two losses coming. And 1 maybe. That's where ur at. " nuff said". I called the Butler game by 21....almost on the money. Not as dumb about football as u think. Dudley by 14. Pincrest by 9. And Scotland by 14 if they have injuries and don't try. "nuff said"

Last edited:
ScottishLaw... Apparently I hit a nerve,you up very late. Get some sleep. It's gonna be ok.. Don't worry about them Raider boys.. Remember everyone says the Scots are unbeatable..

The scots were down a starting qb and wr against south view and had a young secondary playin in there first game on the varsity level ( except for 15&26)

Well that and the Scots called the dogs off real early against SV, like when it was 47-6 or 47-12. Read where the Scots were up 48-7 at half last night against NH and did same thing.

Reactions: Scots_nation
How did this become a scots thread? Anyways I think this will be loss #2 for my raiders by 10

Dudley will beat Richmond like a red headed step child. This one will get ugly. You think Butler has a good D? Dudley is just as good....bigger than Butler too.

ScottishLaw... Apparently I hit a nerve,you up very late. Get some sleep. It's gonna be ok.. Don't worry about them Raider boys.. Remember everyone says the Scots are unbeatable..

Na gun. It's all it good spirits. Night shift life!

Admittedly, I no longer have an updated copy of Raider records but I have been told that Wiley threw for 406. Where did you get that it is a new record?
Twister its in the 2015 program wiley's OLD record was 354 in the 2008 state title game

You think Butler has a good D? Dudley is just as good....bigger than Butler too.
Lots of defenses are bigger than Butler this year, but none of them are just as good. At least not to date so far.

4A Top 20 Best Defenses
Rank Rating School
1 -23.5 David W. Butler
2 -18.4 Wake Forest
3 -15.7 Mooresville
4 -13.0 North Davidson
5 -12.2 West Forsyth
6 -11.3 Jack Britt
7 -10.4 East Forsyth
8 -9.9 Southeast Guilford
9 -9.1 James B. Dudley
10 -8.8 South Mecklenburg
11 -8.5 John T. Hoggard
12 -8.1 Garner Magnet
13 -8.0 Middle Creek
14 -8.0 Myers Park
15 -7.9 Mallard Creek
16 -7.3 Scotland
17 -7.0 Pinecrest
18 -6.7 A.L. Brown
19 -5.9 New Bern
20 -5.7 Charlotte Catholic

Dudley has given up 1.6 pts/game more than Butler has so far this season (9.6 vs 8.0) even though Dudley hasn't played any top 10 opponents yet.

In fact, the only opponent that even has a winning record that Dudley has played so far in 2015 is 2A Carver. Butler has handed Western Alamance, Richmond and Hough their only losses this season, and also shut out #1 Mallard Creek for a half.

Last edited:
Most of dudley's points have been given up at the end of the game by the 3rd and 4th stringers

i saw dudley last night and rc will be in for a rude awakening. not much has changed since they handled my scots. rc will need to get the ball out quickly and run misdirections. they blitz 50% of the time. the qb #1 and rb #5 are big-time players.

Most of dudley's points have been given up at the end of the game by the 3rd and 4th stringers

Fair enough. Butler held Richmond to 22 total yards and 0 points in the first half last week. There's your target to beat. There will be no 3rd and 4th stringers in the game during that time.

Raiders have to cut down on the mistakes to win this game. Raiders D is playing tough and at times the offence looks good. My prediction is 27-20 raiders

Raiders have to cut down on the mistakes to win this game. Raiders D is playing tough and at times the offence looks good. My prediction is 27-20 raiders
I really think the Raiders have a good chance in this game ..Lets cut down the mistakes inside the 10 yard line.....Lets get our punt team coached up........Our Offensive line play looked a bit better, still a work in progress, even though we were missing one of our better linemen who will be back this week........One of our best wr's hopefully will be back this week... a good week of practice,with the right attitudes to keep improving ...... ...Maybe we will have the complete first unit on both sides of the ball, for the first time this season.....No predictions , but , I will say this ....IF the Raiders have ZERO turnovers , they will have a good chance to win.....nuff said...

I'll take Dudley over Richmond. Dudley's defense is among the best in the state. Richmond might stay close for a half, but Dudley will capitalize on Raider mistakes. I see Dudley winning 28-14.

I'll take Dudley over Richmond. Dudley's defense is among the best in the state. Richmond might stay close for a half, but Dudley will capitalize on Raider mistakes. I see Dudley winning 28-14.

I like Dudley on this one, but top defense in the State? Hard to determine how good your defense is after playing Carver, Ragsdale, Davie, and Pine Forest. Come on Man!

Richmond fans I could not remember anyone score 28 points against Dudley in a very long time. You are dreaming big time and it is going to be at Dudley which rarely loses at home!

Nepsy7....Dudley are usually one of the best defense in the state for a very long time. Yes they do have down cycle with kids but when they have real good athletes, The better ones will be on defense and very well coached. Ask CC ....Hood got shut down pretty good few years ago at Dudley. The reason why they are ranked highly on defense is due to those coaches at Dudley and once they have real good athletes, they will have superb defense. Yes they held Hillside pretty good, other team are not that good. Ask around and people will tell you Dudley's defense are well coached. By the way, Scotland tore everybody up that year until state final, they met Dudley and got their butt whipped by that Dudley's defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT