ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond county football

No concerns and you can keep waiting!!! With all those " PRIMETIME" receivers the Raiders have, why would they need a little old wide out from Scotland???
It’s not that we need him, don’t get me wrong he’d definitely add to the program. Just saying, if the Scots “stratosphere” was so promising wouldn’t he want to stay along for the ride this season?

It’s not that we need him, don’t get me wrong he’d definitely add to the program. Just saying, if the Scots “stratosphere” was so promising wouldn’t he want to stay along for the ride this season?
I don't know about a "STRATOSPHERE", but the program is looking forward to a Great Season and if the young man wants to leave, NEXT MAN UP.

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
I truly believe we are speaking of the same kid but I wont name him because some people will go into the Name Data Base and try their best to take this avenue of approach and dig for answers.......and we all know who I am speaking of.

I stopped at a Fast Food joint in Richmond back in May as I was traveling through and on my way to Myers Park for my annual Real Estate Gathering of The Minds event. So, I thought it would be cool to go watch practice. If I heard him correctly, Coach asked the kid what he was doing there and the kid naturally and instantly said "I want to be a Raider and practice with the Richmond Raiders".

I then believe this turned into a Coaches telephonic conversation. So Till called Bailey and Bailey said "Well as far as I know, he is still a Fighting Scot". According to Scotlands Roster he is still a Fighting Scot and cannot transfer until after summer sessions begin.

Man the kid was born in Richmond plus his father lives in Richmond according to the guy who sells $10 Frosty Ice Cream Cups.

Heck for all I know, Scotland might have traded him to Hoke for that Running Back - Just kidding :(

Last edited:
I truly believe we are speaking of the same kid but I wont name him because some people will go into the Name Data Base and try their best to take this avenue of approach and dig for answers.......and we all know who I am speaking of.

I stopped at a Fast Food joint in Richmond back in May as I was traveling through and on my way to Myers Park for my annual Real Estate Gathering of The Minds event. So, I thought it would be cool to go watch practice. If I heard him correctly, Coach asked the kid what he was doing there and the kid naturally and instantly said "I want to be a Raider and practice with the Richmond Raiders".

I then believe this turned into a Coaches telephonic conversation. So Till called Bailey and Bailey said "Well as far as I know, he is still a Fighting Scot". According to Scotlands Roster he is still a Fighting Scot and cannot transfer until after summer sessions begin.

Man the kid was born in Richmond plus his father lives in Richmond according to the guy who sells $10 Frosty Ice Cream Cups.

Heck for all I know, Scotland might have traded him to Hoke for that Running Back - Just kidding :(
No you're not!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: But it's all Kool and the Gang!!!!!

As a big football fan I got to ask. Does Richmond play any Charllotte teams anymore? Used to have good playoff games in the west. Richmond was a power house.

Truthfully if at all possible we need to be playing top tier Western teams. Anson?? I guess that is just for the money.
Probably also for nostalgic purposes. It won’t be a game. It’ll help Anson more than Richmond. That will be their biggest draw all season. When Forest Hills visits for the season finale will be the second-best draw for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT