ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond County 100% Club

YO look man. Sorry but I was on AIRPLANE MODE ✈️ and had no signal. Plus Rufus turnt my Bluetooth off and PayPal messed with my Data. My apology

But, but.........but you mean man. How you get here and say mean stuff to me man. Man I didn’t do nothing to you man. I fact you weren’t my friend and you you........you just invited yourself like as if I invited you man. Now that’s not fair and that’s it.

I mean it’s just like depositing a $10,000 check into the bank. By law they says they suppose to put a 2 day Hold. Then they give you $200 on the following day, then like $4,800. And then ((((( BAM ))))) they slam the rest of your money in the checking account.

So like the first day of practice Coach Till was happy with all the moving pieces of his team, then just like the bank account here comes 1, then 2, then 3, then 4-0, and ((((( BAM ))))) they go undefeated

I mean I’m not trying to be mean but geezzz just remember the BANK ACCOUNT IDEA man. All Coach Till is saying is that he’s happy to have a $10,000 super practice. Now watch when it goes into deposit mode

:(
You are "TRIPPIN"

You are "TRIPPIN"
Nah dawg. The stuff I use to trip on, I walk over now. People usually stumble over a pebble but as for me, I never stumble over a mountain.

---------- BREAK ----------
bfd1c1bf0f19dbbe8f6733621075a427_L.jpg

Soon enough or should I say not long from now the lights of of the Magic Raiders will hit the heavenly skies. Reagan High school will hit the newly remodeled face lifted Magic Raider filed.

Coach Till hopes is asking for the up most community support. He calls this “The Big Crowd Tradition”. As ya'll know this Saturday’s marks it’s first day of full contact. Coach Till would like to see supporters from all over the county and to not forget to bring the “The Magic Radier Energy”. All supporters can expect to see tackling drills early, followed by 1-on-1 scrimmages later in the day.

For every one person that comes, bring two friends. PACK THE HOUSE OUT THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Nah dawg. The stuff I use to trip on, I walk over now. People usually stumble over a pebble but as for me, I never stumble over a mountain.

---------- BREAK ----------
bfd1c1bf0f19dbbe8f6733621075a427_L.jpg

Soon enough or should I say not long from now the lights of of the Magic Raiders will hit the heavenly skies. Reagan High school will hit the newly remodeled face lifted Magic Raider filed.

Coach Till hopes is asking for the up most community support. He calls this “The Big Crowd Tradition”. As ya'll know this Saturday’s marks it’s first day of full contact. Coach Till would like to see supporters from all over the county and to not forget to bring the “The Magic Radier Energy”. All supporters can expect to see tackling drills early, followed by 1-on-1 scrimmages later in the day.

For every one person that comes, bring two friends. PACK THE HOUSE OUT THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SCOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: S2V2
S2V2 U”s show all them photos but U”s r missing D”s Main picture that really holds D”s Raiders Sucess over all’s thems years, But”s HSFB man knows ands has seen it and knew where it was kept ands even has my on it, Enquirers really u ❤️ 2 no

it’s ok for these Raiders to celebrate , they haven’t
had a reason to for a while now . Question is will there be a reason to when it counts

S2V2 U”s show all them photos but U”s r missing D”s Main picture that really holds D”s Raiders Sucess over all’s thems years, But”s HSFB man knows ands has seen it and knew where it was kept ands even has my on it, Enquirers really u ❤️ 2 no
Could you be a good sport and translate this.. I think I understood about half that. Not sure.

FUN N'GUN----Now no Hot Wangs left 2's eat.. C's HSFB man has Beens all around 2 's watch High School Football. D's mountains D's coast Outs West, Down N's D 's swamp. and even Been's 2's schools that not even their anymore--- they combines D's school N's 2 one school. HSFB mans has seen Raiders Magic, Knows how it felt 2's B's spinkle with it, Even seen where's it is kept, and's even been in the Vault with D's door close where's it is kept.. HSFB man has even has put both hand N's that Trophy Case that THE 3 TIMES 3 TIMES 3 times past state high school 4aa and 4a in NEW BERN N.C.always talking about.but D's last time HSFB man did I started Sneezing . so much DUST on's IT.

When they go to WF they outcome of that game will tell me all I need to know about RC until them its just noise. They win or keep that within 14 I might believe. I still have seen nothing on either line to change my perception of RC. That is where the games are won.

When they go to WF they outcome of that game will tell me all I need to know about RC until them its just noise. They win or keep that within 14 I might believe. I still have seen nothing on either line to change my perception of RC. That is where the games are won.
I agree JMAC, just like the Butler game will show what the Scots will need to improve on.I just hope we don't get taken to the "WOODSHED".

Youngens you houted knowed better than to act so foolish on this durn preseason activity board. I just got back from The Crackle Barrel and I had some mash taters, green beens, roast and a co-cola. So much happening here that I;m done lost on to where to start this conversation. Listen here boys the days is ah-getting short and Reagan is up to bat. Wus we gonna do about the music and stuff. Has anyone figured out what RAP SONG gonna be introduced to?

Please dont tell me the Magic Raiders are into that Kiki do you love me? are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave me from beside me......cause I want ya, and I need ya and i'm down for you always:(

Who dis be....
This fella is Hip Hop Dippiting Hopping everywhere.......
This boy cant possibly be from Richmond cause if his girlfriend found out he was hollering at KiKi........o_O
tumblr_inline_pbf8gqgXV51tiw3oi_250.gif

---------------- BREAK ----------------
In other news...The Hedges were completed and planted on the hillside
hU3yLP4-YnU6cpu4HicijgYNIHtPTa0lC4RVHNoSmTM5wCbOROz_sWPmTUno8FwhziENg2XhJVkjOB9fOMukwJmPsOQjImhhDe9ofcj_wV7zUg_97U_KIZH70Yb72wqI-Vx2cv1Y

Last edited:
FUN N' GUN ---------HSFB MAN is a Professional Hustler and S2V2 is a cartoonist.. He's eat at Crackle Barrell and I's eats @ D's Wangs and Ribs joints. ------- Not Related....

S2V2 you’re welcome to come over to the dark side. Since the Raiders have become the Rodney Dangerfields ( no respect) of NC HS football. When they surprise everyone you can celebrate with us.
Ima celebrate with you. The magic Dust should be a true sell out on all the chikens. But I will tell you what will be another sellout - Caleb Hood ..............the kid threw for 2,095 yards last season as freshman, completing 133-of-210 passes – a completion rate of 63.3 percent. Hood threw for 16 touchdowns and six interceptions in 11 games, posting a quarterback rating of 109.9. Hood averaged 190.5 yards per game for the Raiders.

REMINDER: First home game of the season. Bring you Skilets, pans, pots, bells, mouse traps, just bring everyone one on your mama and papa's side!!! Let’s just pack it out boys

NOT: reserved seats and booster club memberships on sale on Tuesday, Aug. 7. Both are $50 per Raider.....

38544466_515325458898145_4070509715245760512_o.jpg

Youngens you houted knowed better than to act so foolish on this durn preseason activity board. I just got back from The Crackle Barrel and I had some mash taters, green beens, roast and a co-cola. So much happening here that I;m done lost on to where to start this conversation. Listen here boys the days is ah-getting short and Reagan is up to bat. Wus we gonna do about the music and stuff. Has anyone figured out what RAP SONG gonna be introduced to?

Please dont tell me the Magic Raiders are into that Kiki do you love me? are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave me from beside me......cause I want ya, and I need ya and i'm down for you always:(

Who dis be....
This fella is Hip Hop Dippiting Hopping everywhere.......
This boy cant possibly be from Richmond cause if his girlfriend found out he was hollering at KiKi........o_O
tumblr_inline_pbf8gqgXV51tiw3oi_250.gif

---------------- BREAK ----------------
In other news...The Hedges were completed and planted on the hillside
hU3yLP4-YnU6cpu4HicijgYNIHtPTa0lC4RVHNoSmTM5wCbOROz_sWPmTUno8FwhziENg2XhJVkjOB9fOMukwJmPsOQjImhhDe9ofcj_wV7zUg_97U_KIZH70Yb72wqI-Vx2cv1Y
Looks like those hedges are Golden Euonymous Bushes. Nice choice since they are essentially school colors. I have some planted in front of my house. They take full sun and will grow together nicely. They have one pest problem that will wreak havoc on them. If they start looking weak, check the backs of their leaves for Scale insects. They don’t move around. Just look like scales on a fish kind of. If they ever have a scale problem, the bushes will be damaged pretty badly. Spraying with the pesticide Malathion helps mine when the scale breaks out. Way more info than belongs in a high school football forum, so I apologize. I just hate to see hard work go to waste. Good luck!

Reactions: S2V2
Looks like those hedges are Golden Euonymous Bushes. Nice choice since they are essentially school colors. I have some planted in front of my house. They take full sun and will grow together nicely. They have one pest problem that will wreak havoc on them. If they start looking weak, check the backs of their leaves for Scale insects. They don’t move around. Just look like scales on a fish kind of. If they ever have a scale problem, the bushes will be damaged pretty badly. Spraying with the pesticide Malathion helps mine when the scale breaks out. Way more info than belongs in a high school football forum, so I apologize. I just hate to see hard work go to waste. Good luck!
Great words sir. Sounds like you may have more than enough experience to have the Yard of The Year award. You sound experienced in the Garden department. Again sir, thank you for such humbling words. Though it does not belong in this forum, your words of concern are very much appreciated. I might go to Walmart or Lowes and try to brush these bastards away so the Raiders can keep the Magic Gold blooming for a long time to come...

3M4tWOt.jpg

There is a pest that will wreak havoc on these bushes that it may not be able to handle. It is called "Scot Fever". The infestation could get so bad you have to just mow down and replace with some blue irises,blue delphiniums, or blue forget-me-nots amongst others.

Yep...about as much as all this hype on this thread. All the pictures of the weight room and field cant win no games. Time will tell.

The person posting those pics and talking all the hype isn't a true RAIDER fan. Time will tell for sure. Since we talking about polls and rankings RAIDERS was pic too finish first in the SAC8 by the coaches.

lol... its going to be an interesting season...hope both teams can stay healthy so we can have a good match up on Nov. 2nd. I thinks once Scotland plays Butler and Richmond plays WF... it will show how "good" "bad" or "ugly" each team really is this season.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Raiders......Will a Raider fan please do a post on how Anson looks after the scrimmage on Wednesday? Hoping things are turning around.....thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT