ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond County 100% Club

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
WiXoQXZ.jpg

Reactions: ggman
Lookie here my cousins. There is trouble rising in the West. Y'all bees making fun of Richmond and crew about size but look at'em grow up. Them boys aint bees messing round. I can tell they bees working out since December. Infact theres no OL starter under 270 and 6'2 through 6'4 range. Y'all said Richmond has no size.......well excuse me my cousins but I beg to differ. Only a few here........

Till bees beefing these boys up in a hurry.

Lets not forget about "Thunder" Caleb Hood doing great thangs out there in QB camp. Infact all the boys from the Magic Kingdom are all over the state representing in different colleges and enjoying camp.

They boys are some biggins
facebook-emoji-reactions.gif

Last edited:
Strength and conditioning is coach Tills forte. I expect that they will be much stronger and in shape come regular season. Also heard that the old DC has returned. Its almost that time Raider fans!!

Who doing their roster, because they only have 3 guys listed over 270 lb and 4 kids 6'2" and over..? :)

If you looking at maxpreps roster its not complete. No teams roster is complete this time of year..

Last edited:
They have 67 players on their roster. How many more players could they have? They must have left all the bigs off.....LOL!

Last edited:
Lookie here my cousins. There is trouble rising in the West. Y'all bees making fun of Richmond and crew about size but look at'em grow up. Them boys aint bees messing round. I can tell they bees working out since December. Infact theres no OL starter under 270 and 6'2 through 6'4 range. Y'all said Richmond has no size.......well excuse me my cousins but I beg to differ. Only a few here........

Till bees beefing these boys up in a hurry.

Lets not forget about "Thunder" Caleb Hood doing great thangs out there in QB camp. Infact all the boys from the Magic Kingdom are all over the state representing in different colleges and enjoying camp.

They boys are some biggins
facebook-emoji-reactions.gif
SMDH!!!! Can we get to 1st practice before giving the State Championship to Magic Kingdom:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
They have 67 players on their roster. How many more players could they have? They must have left all the bigs off.....LOL!
Think the number of players total over 130. No doubt they will be stronger this year. By the way I’dont make the rosters! Lol

THIS IS NOT UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
On or around June 11, 2018 I was told that a friend told a friend that told a friend that told me that Coach Till told it crystal clear ...something like

"130 Kids at workouts today. Good for the first day and that is 130 possibilities for the 100% Club. However, we only had 58 at the 9th and 10th grade workouts. We should have at least 70 at that workout. It starts at 8am. That will put us at 140 at least. However, we only had 1 of our 11th and 12th graders missing today. Great job by our upperclassmen!"

unsolved-mysteries.jpg

THIS IS NOT UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
On or around June 11, 2018 I was told that a friend told a friend that told a friend that told me that Coach Till told it crystal clear ...something like

"130 Kids at workouts today. Good for the first day and that is 130 possibilities for the 100% Club. However, we only had 58 at the 9th and 10th grade workouts. We should have at least 70 at that workout. It starts at 8am. That will put us at 140 at least. However, we only had 1 of our 11th and 12th graders missing today. Great job by our upperclassmen!"

unsolved-mysteries.jpg
That number sounds correct.

Hey pah do you know anything about that 6’4 280lbs sophomore left tackle or that DE 6’5 260lbs kid that hasn’t played since his sophomore year but playing this year?

I don’t care what they say about Richmond. All I can say is that Coach Till is really turning thangs around up yond

Hey pah do you know anything about that 6’4 280lbs sophomore left tackle or that DE 6’5 260lbs kid that hasn’t played since his sophomore year but playing this year?

I don’t care what they say about Richmond. All I can say is that Coach Till is really turning thangs around up yond
Been hearing rumors at the choke and puke about these two.

I'm sure they are shaking in their boots on Raeford (Road), Rockfish (Road) and 501.

Shaking in their boots...lol. Glad Richmond is getting over their low self esteem problem. Annual whooping by Scotland anxiety attack from Pinecrest and a gift from 71st.

streak continues
Apparently Scotswin has put on his kilt and stared into his Scottish crystal ball and it has told him this. Did it also say that your chances of winning a state title ever again vanished like a fart in the wind last December.. oh that’s right we talking bout the future..

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Apparently Scotswin has put on his kilt and stared into his Scottish crystal ball and it has told him this. Did it also say that your chances of winning a state title ever again vanished like a fart in the wind last December.. oh that’s right we talking bout the future..
The person that started this thread has a crystal ball. Why don't you ask him??? You Raider fans gave us the business for 17 straight years , and now that the shoe is on the other foot. You guys getting all sensitive anytime a Scots fan say something negative about the "Mighty Raiders".As S2V would say,you guys got the "MAGIC DUST". you should have no problem beating the Scots this year.

anytime a team puts a new season on hudl the players get transfered to that season and they get rid of all last seasons seniors on there. plus no one puts in the right info on their hudl anyways haha

and yes hudl does link up to maxpreps to make everything easier for coaches!!!

Check it out Bo. IM BBQ FOR RICHMOND IN 2018 This year I will make more money than those homemade parental hot dog tents, them M&M window order and them BBQ Samishes. I'ma going to win them Richmond folks with my special Magic dust chicken seasoning. Y'all thank you seen the fan go roudy roudy - welp folks wait till they get a taste on their tounge with this Magic Dust.........They is gona take their shirts off and spin it like a helicopter. Watch what I say Bo

Two Magic Dust chicken wings
Dirty Rice
Mash tater
and a biscuit

They never seen chicken like this since the day they saw chicken. Them folks is gona be Roudy Roudy

If y'all dont know you better ax somebody

0b278808c2a8a50d69f2e8c9dd4dcdd6.jpg

Southern-Bottles.jpg

Last edited:
Loose that superstar qb and see where your aztec will be - lucky to hit 500. we went to the ship with the top offensive player in the nation out and had a shot you were watching on tv. get pass the 2nd round and start talking smack.

Loose that superstar qb and see where your aztec will be - lucky to hit 500. we went to the ship with the top offensive player in the nation out and had a shot you were watching on tv. get pass the 2nd round and start talking smack.
It’s gonna be ok JMACDE99. Dr. FUN N’ GUN says drink a bottle of scotch and you’ll forget last year. On second thought that’s just a temporary fix. Guess you’ll have to suck it up..

It’s gonna be ok JMACDE99. Dr. FUN N’ GUN says drink a bottle of scotch and you’ll forget last year. On second thought that’s just a temporary fix. Guess you’ll have to suck it up..
You guys spend restless nights thinking about is this the year we get them back! All good lil brother - LOL!

I hate to spill what Coach Till has in place cause it’s really and honestly confidential to make it a public service announcement, but the Magic words that are being spoken in these passages are a fraction of what is to come.

Prepare

Last edited:
anytime a team puts a new season on hudl the players get transfered to that season and they get rid of all last seasons seniors on there. plus no one puts in the right info on their hudl anyways haha

and yes hudl does link up to maxpreps to make everything easier for coaches!!!

That's not a true statement! :) There is no benefit from putting incorrect info on your hudl page. I doubt that many do. You must be talking about the programs that are just collecting a check, that don't care?

Last edited:
You guys spend restless nights thinking about is this the year we get them back! All good lil brother - LOL!
We will never be the skirts lil brother just look at the record and trophies. But we will always be the skirts daddy!!!

I hate to spill what Coach Till has in place cause it’s really and honestly confidential to make it a public service announcement, but the Magic words that are being spoken in these passages are a fraction of what is to come.

Prepare
CAN'T WAIT SUCKA!!!!!!!(Booker T music comes on)

The only chicken Richmond wants any bidness with is my Magic Dust Special. Please do not solicit any other form of chicken on this board from this time forward.

You watch them women in Richmond come August, they is gonna shake Thur Rump up on them bleachers like a salt shaker after a Magic Dust platter

The only chicken Richmond wants any bidness with is my Magic Dust Special. Please do not solicit any other form of chicken on this board from this time forward.

You watch them women in Richmond come August, they is gonna shake Thur Rump up on them bleachers like a salt shaker after a Magic Dust platter
S2V, the Rams Club want their membership card back, since you turnt to the "Dark Side"

Excuse me!?!
I am a Naturalized Citizen of Ram Nation, always have been, and always will be. The only time I go into Scot Nation is when the ATF sends me to roll play. Right at the moment I have a temporary 9 month Visa to go into Richmond territory to spread the news about new Magic Dust Special. Its going to be chicken licking good up yond

Excuse me!?!
I am a Naturalized Citizen of Ram Nation, always have been, and always will be. The only time I go into Scot Nation is when the ATF sends me to roll play. Right at the moment I have a temporary 9 month Visa to go into Richmond territory to spread the news about new Magic Dust Special. Its going to be chicken licking good up yond
The Lamb Chops Nation said that you are through, because you didn't make any "MAGIC DUST" for them!!!!!

Mr. Scots Roll
You dont know what you dont know. Please refrain from proving me wrong sir. In 2007 I came up with the finest seasoning blending dust in cooking history for my Lambs. To this day it has the most flavorish kick that even Bobby Flay cant touch me

medlambchop1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, youre gonna see when them Raiders score on everyone this year. Everyone is going to AX themselves "WHAT THE HECK IS IN THE CHIKEN" over up yond

source.gif

Mr. Scots Roll
You dont know what you dont know. Please refrain from proving me wrong sir. In 2007 I came up with the finest seasoning blending dust in cooking history for my Lambs. To this day it has the most flavorish kick that even Bobby Flay cant touch me

medlambchop1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, youre gonna see when them Raiders score on everyone this year. Everyone is going to AX themselves "WHAT THE HECK IS IN THE CHIKEN" over up yond

source.gif
Bobby Flay said you and your dust are "BOGUS"

'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT