ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond coaching staff......

Good luck this year please beat those skirties. Can not stand the..just saw our games this year.we tried to play our old whipping boys from cry over county Laney Hoggard nh. Result clanck

Sounds like the makings of a good staff. Just hope the players buy in to the system their going to teach. What ever that's going to be.

The players will show up... they always did...they bought into coach C's total makeover in two years and didn't do bad at all...under circumstances... I look forward to the upcoming season and Raider Football... I hope all the negatives will let it rest now and let them play the game...GO RAIDERS.

Schedule is extremely tough, so putting together a strong staff is important.
It's marvelous to hear Greg Williams will be back. He's the coach one of the Carolina Panthers coaches spoke highly of some years back. I'm sure btango could share more. Williams is also the one that the owner of another site sang the praises of in a recent interview with Coach Till. Glad he's one of ours again!
Hal Shuler, while no longer working within the school system will be allowed to assist the Raiders. He should bring experience as well & can offer guidance on running the program.
Jones like the previous 2 mentioned will offer class & integrity back to a program where that had slipped away.

Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

Williams, Shuler, & Jones. Great coaches, great men, great hires.

Might not be able to tell it this season because of strength of schedule, but Mr. Till has placed the program back on the right track.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT