ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond at Cardinal Gibbons

Richmond had the goods and the coaches blew it simple as that , the opposing defenses have a lot of time to catch there breath or read what Richmond gonna due while waiting for Richmond to get a play in . Those signs have never worked and never will . Get back to football.
Tell us how you really feel. lol.

I went to this game and I saw them play on 2019. In 2019, Gibbons was not ready for the efficiency, intensity or speed of Richmond. They were young, but regardless not on that level. I honestly think that beating made Gobbons level up. It grew them up fast to be the team that got to the 4A championship and almost won. Again, lost to a very good E. Forsythe. These kids saw all of that. Richmond used signs when they smashed Gibbons in 2019. This time Richmond saw a team that was no longer intimidated, battle hardened by good teams. Most importantly I saw Richmond face an extremely physical Team that also matched them speed wise. They could not put run them East-west nor get separation deep. It was a good game between well matched teams

All my years of watching and pulling for the raiders , there has always been a outsider that think they can coach better . Coach Till and his staff are doing a great job ! The kids, coaching staff , parents, and teachers has had to face a lot of challenges since 2020 . One is losing a great member of the team Ricky Jacobs because of “COVID” Jalen David “ life taking to soon “ Casey Johnson “ child abuse “ another life taking to soon “ also two others between 11-14 die by gun violence “. On top of everything else going on in this world .This is a lot to explain to young kids why does this keep happening . I know RC not the only place going though this but if you know anything about RC this has always been a place were violence didn’t happen like this a lot
* stop the violence *

Last edited:
All my years of watching and pulling for the raiders , there has always been a outsider that think they can coach better . Coach Till and his staff are doing a great job ! The kids, coaching staff , parents, and teachers has had to face a lot of challenges since 2020 . One is losing a great member of the team Ricky Jacobs because of “COVID” Jalen David “ life taking to soon “ Casey Johnson “ child abuse “ another life taking to soon “ also two others between 11-14 die by gun violence “. On top of everything else going on in this world .This is a lot to explain to young kids why does this keep happening . I know RC not the only place going though this but if you know anything about RC this has always been a place were violence didn’t happen like this a lot
* stop the violence *
I dont know Bryan Till but have watched the evolution of the Richmond program over the past 10 years and follow him on social media. Richmond is lucky to have that dude and given some time he will eventually bring them a ring. He is one of those guys.

I dont know Bryan Till but have watched the evolution of the Richmond program over the past 10 years and follow him on social media. Richmond is lucky to have that dude and given some time he will eventually bring them a ring. He is one of those guys.
I think coach Till doing a great job and is the perfect Mentor for them players . Something a lot of us needs . I fully believe God send people to help us out during difficult times! I am 42 years old I have never heard of Richmond losing that many people in violence in so little time . To me it’s not all about winning it’s about preparing these kids up to the next level and not get caught up in this evil world we live in . Yes I would love to see another ring and I feel like it will happen soon very soon but right now what raider fans need to be considered about is stop the violence let’s us not lose another young life to these streets .

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiders 4 real
Also I would like to say it’s not always the parents fault. Gangs start Recruiting kids at a early age I have grandkids that says they are in Elementary school trying to get members. I have a son who would have been a awesome football player who is now in jail why because he got caught up in the street life the gangs the drugs. I pray every night that he either goes to jail are stay in jail because I am afraid of getting that phone either he killed someone are someone killed him are he die of a drug overdose , and we started talking to him at a very young age not to get in the gang don’t never mess with drugs and alcohol because it runs in the family and we always went to ever game he ever played and stay involved in his life . So it’s not always the parents fault

Reactions: Raiders 4 real
I totally agree. Yes we lost a game many thought we would win. The "Raider fans" that is giving all these negative comments probably don't understand football and want a holding call on the other team every play. I am happy we have Till and this entire staff hope he and they stay a long time.

Reactions: Hometown16
I totally agree. Yes we lost a game many thought we would win. The "Raider fans" that is giving all these negative comments probably don't understand football and want a holding call on the other team every play. I am happy we have Till and this entire staff hope he and they stay a long time.
What raider fans are giving negative comments we all love coach till yes he is doing a great job and loves the kids but most trust me we totally understand the game and some have went on to play ball in college or help coach other young men playing the game. We are just stating facts at what we saw at the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT