ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond 45, Reagan 24.......

I was hearing the scores at Mount Tabor, thought the Green and Gold Raiders were getting ready to be surprised at first. Then I kept hearing score after score lol. Congrats fellas.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Nice school and stadium didn't care for the 2hr drive. Great half time adjustments defense played well kicking game was good. I thought the PLAY CALLING was awesome! Big test next game as the #1 team in the state comes calling.

Miller ran the ball 18 times for 206 yards and three scores, while Covington (sophomore) picked up 103 yards and two touchdowns on 12 carries. Hood completed seven of nine passes for 85 yards and a touchdown in his high school football debut. Not bad for a freshman. Two underclassmen, junior Taveon Ellerbe and sophomore Dereck Barringer, each had an interception. One of Reagan's TD's came with 14 seconds left.

Go Raiders!

The future looks good. They will be contenders. I said it all along. Next week will be the real deal. Hold on to the ball. They will improve each week. GO RAIDERS!!!

I thought the freshman QB Hood handled himself pretty well. RB's Miller and Covington ran very good behind a improved offensive line. Defense made the right fixes at halftime. Reagan had a solid QB and a good group of receivers. Wake Forest will be a good indicator of where the Raiders stand.

I thought the freshman QB Hood handled himself pretty well. RB's Miller and Covington ran very good behind a improved offensive line. Defense made the right fixes at halftime. Reagan had a solid QB and a good group of receivers. Wake Forest will be a good indicator of where the Raiders stand.
You got that right - they are loaded on every level and i mean every level. They will be your version of MC. Good look see you in November!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT