ADVERTISEMENT

Richie

Richie mays b "s with alls d"s New bears fans they"s hide from d truth they's had 2comes from behinds 2"s wins a game from a team that has not wins a game this season we"bs hiding 2"s

As predicted...you have gone dark. Creek now 7-0 with 4 to play. You predicted 5 losses. Which Taco Bell do you work at?? I would like to pick up my West meck jersey.

He was just fired from Taco Bell! :)

97672179953f2cf5f58cc9c07eecdecc.jpg

he faded just like West Meck - but he is still big bank - love that quote" big bank beat lil bank" LMAO he might know money but he doesn't know shit about football. Funny guy though he had me rolling earlier this year! If MC or SC go down in flames in the playoffs he will be back in rare form.

@jmac..... Its big bank takes little bank... Ol Rich is here not ducking or dodging. Been busy, WM is on a decline, 3rd string QB kills your passing game timing and chemistry. M.C has fared better hopefully they'll get a chance. To play Wake Forest a much more competitive foe. S.C I hope meets a tough Harding Team at Pate stadium. Harding would run away with that game.

@jmac..... Its big bank takes little bank... Ol Rich is here not ducking or dodging. Been busy, WM is on a decline, 3rd string QB kills your passing game timing and chemistry. M.C has fared better hopefully they'll get a chance. To play Wake Forest a much more competitive foe. S.C I hope meets a tough Harding Team at Pate stadium. Harding would run away with that game.
Glad you are back -i would like to see those match-ups. I don't see anybody running away from SC. Harding doesn't pass enough to run away from SC. Neither back would be stopped I'm certain of that. It would be a game of attrition and mistakes. Those teams are almost identical. Time will tell and I will get the quote right going forward Big Bank takes lil Bank!

hey Richie u"s enjoy your trip great week of football ahead we"s were ask 2"s tone it down just a little bit got 2"s R"s 3"s whinnying on this forum but Scotland would take out Harding High
Team with a Punch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT